NewHopeGirl

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (Fastpitchslave @ Oct 26 2007, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EP up 10-0 2:00 left in 1st qtr.....The game is on CSS

I'll see if I can find it. I have Direct TV.
Edward Cullen: Dazzling since 1901

#4 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:23 PM

EP 17-0 with 5:30 to go in the 2nd qtr

#5 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

EP up 17-3 at the half.

#6 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:13 PM

EP 24-3 11:00 to go in 3rd.

#7 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:23 PM

EP 31-3 with 5:44 to go in the 3rd

#8 bamafan

bamafan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:39 PM

Comcast is doing an aweful job at showing the game. They decide to show commercials during the game not during a time out.

#9 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:50 PM

38-3.........That is the way they do all the games. The commercials are set to run at a certain time and that is when they run....I hate it but at least I get to watch the game from my chair!

#10 buckeyegal

buckeyegal

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (bamafan @ Oct 26 2007, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Comcast is doing an aweful job at showing the game. They decide to show commercials during the game not during a time out.

I would like to take those commercials and shove them up someone's a$$ at Comcast!! What are they thinking??!!!!!!
My daughter called upset because the band got booed during and after their halftime show. sad.gif WTH, we don't work that way, it's a matter of respect...
Arrgh, I now want to KILL Comcast, they just went to commercial again!!!!! wacko.gif
All in all, it is great to see our team and band on TV!!!!

#11 bamafan

bamafan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:03 PM

We win, we win, we win. 38-3

#12 bamafan

bamafan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (buckeyegal @ Oct 26 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to take those commercials and shove them up someone's a$$ at Comcast!! What are they thinking??!!!!!!
My daughter called upset because the band got booed during and after their halftime show. sad.gif WTH, we don't work that way, it's a matter of respect...
Arrgh, I now want to KILL Comcast, they just went to commercial again!!!!! wacko.gif

Their softball team is not any better. They are a bunch of rednecks who play without class. It is only a teaching lesson for our girls when we play them, as to not act like them.

#13 Fastpitchslave

Fastpitchslave

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:06 PM

And for all you Reid haters......He had his second team in the last 6 minutes of the game.

#14 bamafan

bamafan

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

Way to go Zach, Jacob and Jaron for being the players of the game. They played awesome tonight!

#15 buckeyegal

buckeyegal

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:09 PM

Congrats all of you Raiders for a job well done!! biggrin.gif

#16 ugadg

ugadg

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Fastpitchslave @ Oct 26 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And for all you Reid haters......He had his second team in the last 6 minutes of the game.

OK huh.gif AND.........
I'm not crazy- the voices in my head told me so!

#17 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:49 PM

WAY TO GO RAIDERS, WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF THE BOYS AND THE COACHES FOR ALL OF THEIR HARD WORK.

#18 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (buckeyegal @ Oct 26 2007, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My God, she is calling upset because they got booed? I guess she has never played a sport then, its a high school football game, the other team doesn't care about the Band playing.

#19 Curious George

Curious George

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:11 PM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Oct 27 2007, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My God, she is calling upset because they got booed? I guess she has never played a sport then, its a high school football game, the other team doesn't care about the Band playing.

It's called "RESPECT"! And yes, we do teach our band kids to respect ALL other bands! They were not booing the football team, they were booing our band kids while they were performing.

buckeyegal, don't worry.......we beat them last week at the marching festival and now we've beat them at football!!!!!!! See you in a few hours for more band fun!

#20 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Curious George @ Oct 27 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's called "RESPECT"! And yes, we do teach our band kids to respect ALL other bands! They were not booing the football team, they were booing our band kids while they were performing.

buckeyegal, don't worry.......we beat them last week at the marching festival and now we've beat them at football!!!!!!! See you in a few hours for more band fun!

I know it was the Band, I can read...its pathetic that people whine about getting booed, in sports you don't whine about getting booed. I guess in Band you do.

#21 whatzup?

whatzup?

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Oct 27 2007, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it was the Band, I can read...its pathetic that people whine about getting booed, in sports you don't whine about getting booed. I guess in Band you do.

There is no reason to boo the band other than if your low class. Both bands were great & it wasn't a band competition so why boo.

#22 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (whatzup? @ Oct 27 2007, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is no reason to boo the band other than if your low class. Both bands were great & it wasn't a band competition so why boo.

Its high school kids, they are going to do that. You can boo at whoever and whomever you want. You don't see players complaining about getting booed, which they did. I mean you can assume nearly 80% of the people there could of cared less about what was even going on.

#23 Lady Raider

Lady Raider

Super Icon

• +MPS extra
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77,772 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 04:18 AM

Congrulations Raiders/....
"The most dangerous place in the world to be is "Between a Mother and her Child"

Posted Image

In Loving Memory of My Daddy and Mama
3-29-08
and 10-24-2012

*say what you mean, and mean what you say*

#24 methyl1

methyl1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (Curious George @ Oct 27 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was at the game. Sat thru halftime having to watch both bands. I di not se or hear our band being bood. I did see (and was actually watching for this), the Cherokee side cheering and clapping after our bands performance. Espesially after the second number were they all get close to the stands. If they were bood it was only by a small minority of people. not the majority of Warrior fans.

Edited by methyl1, 27 October 2007 - 06:31 AM.

It times of universa deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

#25 penske89

penske89

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (methyl1 @ Oct 27 2007, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was at the game. Sat thru halftime having to watch both bands. I di not se or hear our band being bood. I did see (and was actually watching for this), the Cherokee side cheering and clapping after our bands performance. Espesially after the second number were they all get close to the stands. If they were bood it was only by a small minority of people. not the majority of Warrior fans.

I filmed the game from the home side and did see the home side clapping after the band played and overheard a parent from the warrior say wow that was good.

#26 Lady Tass

Lady Tass

Official PCOM STALKER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,080 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Oct 27 2007, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wtf you hardly ever post and when you do, this is what you choose to biaotch about? Boo Boo

Attached Files

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Reading the Scarlett Letter!

#27 David R. Moon

David R. Moon

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (methyl1 @ Oct 27 2007, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right. I was there between the stands and when the band came off the field up to the stands to play. It was just a few students in the front rows that did this.

#28 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE (Fastpitchslave @ Oct 26 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Iwill go farther and tell our county AD, WHO WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AT ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THE YEAR TELEVISED ON COMCAST, AN WHO ALSO CALLS OUR COACHES AND STAFF WHEN SOMEONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THE SCORE FROM JV GAMES WHEN WE PLAY ALL OUR 2ND AND THIRD STRING PLAYERS THE SECOND HALF. COACH REID STOPED AND TOOK TWO KNEES WITH ALLMOST A MINUTE LEFT IN THE GAME ON THE 2 YARD LINE WHEN OUR 2ND STRING COULD HAVE SCORED AND RAN THE CLOCK OUT AT CHEROKEE, AND WE DONT EVEN GET A CALL OF CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE COUNTY AD OR THE SUPER. IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TREATED THIS WAY, IF ANY BOARD MEMBERS ARE READING THIS WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES. MR. COLVERD HOW ABOUT SHOWING A LITTLE RESPECT AND SUPPORT INSTED OF CONTINUING TO PUT EAST UNDER A MICROSCOPE AND CRITISIZING US BECAUSE OF OUR HARD WORK AND SUCCESS. WE AS FANS AND PARENTS WILL NOLONGER TOLERATE THIS FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AT THE CENTRAL OFFICE, ITS TIME TO STOP. NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THE COUNTY IS PUT UNDER SUCH SCRUTINY AND WE WILL NOLONGER STAND BY AND LET IT HAPPEN. ITS NOT FAIR TO THE KIDS OR COACHING STAFF THAT WORK SO HARD TO BRING SOMTHING POSITIVE TO OUR COUNTY AND SCHOOL.
THANKS ! GO RAIDERS
Support Paulding Schools

#29 rickrude

rickrude

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:26 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Oct 27 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Iwill go farther and tell our county AD, WHO WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AT ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THE YEAR TELEVISED ON COMCAST, AN WHO ALSO CALLS OUR COACHES AND STAFF WHEN SOMEONE COMPLAINS ABOUT THE SCORE FROM JV GAMES WHEN WE PLAY ALL OUR 2ND AND THIRD STRING PLAYERS THE SECOND HALF. COACH REID STOPED AND TOOK TWO KNEES WITH ALLMOST A MINUTE LEFT IN THE GAME ON THE 2 YARD LINE WHEN OUR 2ND STRING COULD HAVE SCORED AND RAN THE CLOCK OUT AT CHEROKEE, AND WE DONT EVEN GET A CALL OF CONGRATULATIONS FROM THE COUNTY AD OR THE SUPER. IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TREATED THIS WAY, IF ANY BOARD MEMBERS ARE READING THIS WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES. MR. COLVERD HOW ABOUT SHOWING A LITTLE RESPECT AND SUPPORT INSTED OF CONTINUING TO PUT EAST UNDER A MICROSCOPE AND CRITISIZING US BECAUSE OF OUR HARD WORK AND SUCCESS. WE AS FANS AND PARENTS WILL NOLONGER TOLERATE THIS FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AT THE CENTRAL OFFICE, ITS TIME TO STOP. NO OTHER SCHOOL IN THE COUNTY IS PUT UNDER SUCH SCRUTINY AND WE WILL NOLONGER STAND BY AND LET IT HAPPEN. ITS NOT FAIR TO THE KIDS OR COACHING STAFF THAT WORK SO HARD TO BRING SOMTHING POSITIVE TO OUR COUNTY AND SCHOOL.
THANKS ! GO RAIDERS

He learned from last year and pulled the starters, that is good, he wouldn't of taken the knee's last year...chill out man! You know what they will probably get a congratulations on Monday from them.

#30 nativeson1

nativeson1

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Oct 27 2007, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He learned from last year and pulled the starters, that is good, he wouldn't of taken the knee's last year...chill out man! You know what they will probably get a congratulations on Monday from them.
With all due respect, You have your opinion and then there's the majority and there's a large # of us and we do vote in this county and we have had it. It will not continue!
Support Paulding Schools

#31 EPDAD

EPDAD

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:13 AM

QUOTE (rickrude @ Oct 27 2007, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I KNOW OF 3 GAMES LAST YEAR WE COULD HAVE SCORED MORE BUT, TOOK A KNEE AND LET
TIME RUN OUT!!!!
GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#32 MommaS

MommaS

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (nativeson1 @ Oct 27 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THANKS ! GO RAIDERS

I agree with you whole heartedly and so do many other football parents. Let our boys do their job and then congratulate everyone for doing it rather than criticize everything that the coaches do. Our coaches are wonderful and unless you deal with them on a daily basis you have no idea about who they are.

My child who plays football at east has nothing but the utmost respect for all of the coaches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics