Paulding.com

They are searching for a male who jumped out of a car and took off on foot.

I am not sure of the color. I think they said white male, he is wearing a light blue member's only jacket, blue jeans and tennis shoes.

I don't know what the original stop or whatever was for. I only started listening when GSP requested help in the search.

Be careful.

He jumped out of a newer model silver Honda Civic.

I am not sure of the color. I think they said white male, he is wearing a light blue member's only jacket, blue jeans and tennis shoes.

I don't know what the original stop or whatever was for. I only started listening when GSP requested help in the search.

Be careful.

Be careful.

He must be running back to the '80s!

Sorry, I know it was bad, but I couldn't resist.

Be careful.

I was gonna ask if he jumped out of a red Delorian, and then I saw where you noted the silver Honda Civic. :lol: I immediately thought of Back To The Future. I guess it was the attire. :lol:

Seriously though, I hope they catch him.

I have been told by my fashion savy sister that Members Only Jackets are cool again - but only if you can find the orginals at thirft stores - I told her to go into mom and dads closet mine is probably still hanging there..... :rolleyes: