Paulding.com

It's good to hear that Timothy is okay. We have been calling their house for two days now, but no one over there likes to answer the phone. ;) (livelyinvestors, tell Major to call Scott)

As for the Camp family. They are in extreme pain as can be expected. I went and sat with the husband for alittle while on Tuesday. He is still in shock and disbelief. All prayers for this family will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry this has happened to both families. Seems as if that is a bad intersection. Especially if you have to crawl out to see to cross. Maybe someone needs to put this out in that meeting for traffic issues in November to get that intersection fixed.

Timothys dad finally called me this morning.

Please add some prayers for this young man as well. While he is physically fine, no more than bumps and bruises. He is emotionally no doing well at all. He is grief stricken over the death of Karen Camp. Please pray for him some peace as well.

What would be a good fix for the intersection?
first the intersection needs to be straightened out, so I am thinking moving the road over.. I know it is difficult but back home they had to do this for a similar hazardous intersection. I would have to go look at the surrounding area to give my best idea..
The state is removing that intersection when they 4 lane it in 2010, Its going to be a little ways down before you get to the church.
2010 is an awful long time off. how do we find stats on the number of accidents right there?
first the intersection needs to be straightened out, so I am thinking moving the road over.. I know it is difficult but back home they had to do this for a similar hazardous intersection. I would have to go look at the surrounding area to give my best idea..2010 is an awful long time off. how do we find stats on the number of accidents right there?

What did you learn during driver's ed back in the day? That is what I do and I can see both ways properly.

I don't think an 90 degree intersection would have made any difference in this case - doesn't appear that any braking was applied.

In 4 years of listening to the scanner, that is the first accident that I recall in that area.

We`ve have had lots of accidents in that spot in the 28 years we`ve lived here. But this is the second one that someone has died,about 10 years ago a young woman hydro-planed and hit another car ,the drivers air bag broke her neck. Most of the accidents was careless driving or they had one to many to drink.