Paulding.com

Many sirens & horns - Ridge Rd / Bakers Bridge Rd?

You are most welcome.

I too have a testimony. My husband suffered a massive stroke over a year ago and the Neurosurgeons said he would not make it 72 hours. His skull was literally filled with blood. He was in the hospital for 3 and a half weeks with all of the doctors saying that he might recover but he would never be able to be off the ventilator, walk, talk, communicate and be himself again. Then one day, he began to awake… communicate, move, breathe on his on and become his self again. 113 days in the hospital and four months of rehab.

The educated professionals that 2Hot50 referred to had no hope that he would recover at all. My husband had prayer warriors all over the world. Many of them were local church members but our extended family is worldwide. The Chief of Neurology at Grady, Dr. Frankell said that a miracle is all that we could pray for and that we should pray as much and as often as we could. The nurses that were there were so supportive and one very special nurse when I was discouraged about going home and leaving him there overnight said, "I'll pray for him while you sleep, rest well".

The bottom line is we all have the right to have different belief systems. Yours and mine include faith, grace and mercy. Today, my husband is sitting right here beside me recovered at 95%. He has short-term memory loss and a little physical deficit on his left side. God gives us the talent we must choose to use it.

Praise God for your testimony and I encourage you to continue sharing it at every opportunity you get. We must tell of the goodness of God because so many people dismiss the grace, mercy and even MIRACLES like our's as..... " luck" or being in the right place at the right time " etc... We fail to give God the glory for the things he does in our lives and so many never " know" of the love of God. Thanks for sharing that with me and thank you for your post.

I am glad that everyone is ok in this accident, and hope that this is the last one the boy ever gets into, but I dont see where there is any GRACE, MERCY, and anything else spiritual. I see that he was lucky he was a a road where higher speeds are harder to obtaine. I see that he was operating a safer built larger vehicle, I see the skill of the Doctor (s) and EMTs and sheriffs Deputies on the scene. If there was true GRACE there wouldnt have been a collision. If there was true mercy, the innocent people he hit would not have been on that road. All I see here is dumb luck, skill of the professionals, and a safe well built vehicle.

I am glad your son is ok, but make no mistake there is no divine intervention

I wonder what horrible thing must have happened in your life to make you so cold and bitter? I do pray that you will never face a situation to need the Divine Intervention from God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit the Comforter. True grace is the fact that there was a collision and when that boy faces another trial in his life, or his parents face another trial in there life, they will know without a doubt that if they call on God with faith and belief that He will answer them.

I had no intention of turning this into a religious discussion, I mearly wanted to say I am glad he is ok.

"I wonder what horrible thing must have happened in your life to make you so cold and bitter? I do pray that you will never face a situation to need the Divine Intervention from God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit the Comforter. True grace is the fact that there was a collision and when that boy faces another trial in his life, or his parents face another trial in there life, they will know without a doubt that if they call on God with faith and belief that He will answer them."

This is another topic for another day, but lets just say that god and I have an understanding