Paulding.com

which way were they headed ?

I'm laughing as I type this....

I swear I just got on here and read about the girl in the accident with her arm hanging, and this afternoon the guy holed up the the rottimix and the old lady with the chicuhuaua (I have no idea how to spell it) wanting to eat her alive, and the SWAT team and everybody else out on Nebo...

When I saw this, and you said THAT, I just laughed and said to myself, PUBBY aptly named this correctly when he called it Mayberry. Remember when they would just turn the crank on the phone and Sarah would answer and she could tell them anything they needed to know? :lol:

Ahhhh, I digress. It just struck me funny. I'm in a wierd mood tonight I guess.

So, whichaway did they go?

:lol:

I'm laughing as I type this....

I swear I just got on here and read about the girl in the accident with her arm hanging, and this afternoon the guy holed up the the rottimix and the old lady with the chicuhuaua (I have no idea how to spell it) wanting to eat her alive, and the SWAT team and everybody else out on Nebo...

When I saw this, and you said THAT, I just laughed and said to myself, PUBBY aptly named this correctly when he called it Mayberry. Remember when they would just turn the crank on the phone and Sarah would answer and she could tell them anything they needed to know? :lol:

Ahhhh, I digress. It just struck me funny. I'm in a wierd mood tonight I guess.

So, whichaway did they go?

:lol:

pointing it all out like that yeah it is funny well not the incidents but the way it is all here in front of our faces before anyone else knows about it.... :lol:

lowrider, just for fun I am going to rent one of those vicious chihuahuas and turn him lose on your property. then, I'll hide in the bushes and see how you deal with such a killer. I'll probably get my video camera and send it off to one of those video programs hoping to win the 10 grand prize.

lowrider, just for fun I am going to rent one of those vicious chihuahuas and turn him lose on your property. then, I'll hide in the bushes and see how you deal with such a killer. I'll probably get my video camera and send it off to one of those video programs hoping to win the 10 grand prize.

I can't get the drop kick out of my mind!!

We had a chihuahua when I was growing up, and I remember well the night he got a hold of my step-fathers big toe!!! :lol: Talk about a bloody mess!! :lol:

I'll tell you what I did have one time:

Coming home from Aladamnbama, my husband wants to stop at a farm........

they have turkeys. He wants a turkey.

Now I have a 1975 VW. We put the poor thing (fully grown male turkey) in the trunk, only the trunk is in the front and not much bigger than a bread box.

We drive home for the next 115 miles, let the turkey out and everything seems okay.

Well, the drive in the front trunk of the VW must have demonized the poor turkey, because the next day when I went out of the house, he ran towards me to attack me. Full throttle, feathers puffed and everything. (I've been flogged by a mad mama hen, didn't want to chance a 30 pound turkey!!) I ran back in the house, and the rest of the day, the dang turkey follows me around the house. I don't care what room I went into, he was there, at the window, snorting or whatever it was he was doing.

I didn't go out. My husband got home and took the poor thing to a farm. I don't know what he was thinking when he wanted to bring it home in the first place!!! :lol:

I'll tell you what I did have one time:

Coming home from Aladamnbama, my husband wants to stop at a farm........

they have turkeys. He wants a turkey.

Now I have a 1975 VW. We put the poor thing (fully grown male turkey) in the trunk, only the trunk is in the front and not much bigger than a bread box.

We drive home for the next 115 miles, let the turkey out and everything seems okay.

Well, the drive in the front trunk of the VW must have demonized the poor turkey, because the next day when I went out of the house, he ran towards me to attack me. Full throttle, feathers puffed and everything. (I've been flogged by a mad mama hen, didn't want to chance a 30 pound turkey!!) I ran back in the house, and the rest of the day, the dang turkey follows me around the house. I don't care what room I went into, he was there, at the window, snorting or whatever it was he was doing.

I didn't go out. My husband got home and took the poor thing to a farm. I don't know what he was thinking when he wanted to bring it home in the first place!!! :lol:

OMG LMAO Twice :lol: :lol: