Paulding.com

I'm trying to figure this one out - there are a lot of units surrounding a property.

felony probation violation

subject possibly hiding upstairs

4222 Nebo Rd

77, 199, 45 + others on scene

K-9 Hondo and unit 19 in area

Law 1 went 10-3 for this action - other units going to Law 2

That's kinda close to SPMS, would they/should they put the school on lock down?

the street address is wrong. i believe it should be 4206. this is my neighbors house. Its actually on the other side of dallas nebo than spms.

From what I heard, it is at 4422 Nebo Rd. Cross street of Lake Swan Court. There is a construction site nearby, because that has caused some trouble with the deputies hearing the suspect.

The suspect's house has cameras set up all over the house and property.

This is very close to Nebo Elementary & SPMS. (I've called my mom, too. She's about a block away!)

From what I heard, it is at 4422 Nebo Rd. Cross street of Lake Swan Court. There is a construction site nearby, because that has caused some trouble with the deputies hearing the suspect.

The suspect's house has cameras set up all over the house and property.

This is very close to Nebo Elementary & SPMS. (I've called my mom, too. She's about a block away!)

it is close but I don't think children are in danger as I said it is on the other side of dallas nebo. The address is definitely in the 4200's. This IS my neighbors house. I'm not certain how much I should post on here so I will limit what I say.. but we've known for years he's up to no good, and that he does have cameras everywhere. This is definitely an answer to prayers! I just hope nobody gets hurt.

My husband just went past there and called me (cause he knows if anyone knows, PCOM knows) and said there were at least 10 cars if not more with their lights on. Some were the black cars.

So I told him what it was.

Thanks to all those that keep us posted with the scanner calls. :p

So is it nearer to SPMS (where my daughter is) or to Lake Swan Drive (which is right about where I am)?

Lake swan drive. They must have gotten him because they let my dad through to our house.. He said that there were police EVERYWHERE.

Lake swan drive. They must have gotten him because they let my dad through to our house.. He said that there were police EVERYWHERE.

I was getting nervous. :) Also if they would have the road blocked when I had to go get the kids. I know that's still a few hours a way, but would have no idea how long this would take.

Oh and thank you. :)

just drove up there with my dad, police said everything was fine. We saw at least one suspect being put into a police car.. and my other neighbor believes the owner of the house was arrested as well. Finally, answered prayers! This guy is a total loser.

just drove up there with my dad, police said everything was fine. We saw at least one suspect being put into a police car.. and my other neighbor believes the owner of the house was arrested as well. Finally, answered prayers! This guy is a total loser.

I forgot to add that there will still a ton of cop cars up there.. at least 8 or 9. I heard there were ambulances and rescue vehicles and everything.. plus all of that construction.. what a mess!!

Hey!! That's right across from my s/d!! :o Now I'm skeert skeerd!! :huh:

Welcome to this afternoon's Redneck-English - 101, class. -_-

"Skeert" is the past participle form of "skeer."

Valid examples:

Present tense: Will 'ey skeer us awf?

Past tense: Look! 'Ey' skeered!

Past participle: "I've been skeert before , but nutt'n like 'at.

:lol:

Welcome to this afternoon's Redneck-English - 101, class. -_-

"Skeert" is the past participle form of "skeer."

Valid examples:

Present tense: Will 'ey skeer us awf?

Past tense: Look! 'Ey' skeered!

Past participle: "I've been skeert before , but nutt'n like 'at.

:lol:

Thanks smitty, I knew I could count on you. :p :D But I ain't skeert no more!! :p :D