Paulding.com

Yesterday at around 2ish, Ms. Jessie was at the intersection of 92 and 278 and rather than cross the street, she wheels her buggy up between the two lanes of cars going north. Don't know if she ever crossed over, but obviously she survived that incident. :o

Everytime we are in Hiram and Miss Jessee is out, she will look at my husband and ask for a kiss...........LOL She'll say,"Come on over here baby and give me some kisses." :lol:

why does he get kisses and others get cussed?

must be the spirit on his side...

Oh well,

Everyone has a bad day.

This must be Miss Jessie's!

She must've really had a bad day yesterday. My best friend had the misfortune of going down the same aisle in Walmart yesterday as Miss Jessie was on and she told my friend she was going to "bust her f***ing head open". <_<

My friend later saw Walmart employees looking for her. She was apparently making her presence known in and out of the store.

Everytime we are in Hiram and Miss Jessee is out, she will look at my husband and ask for a kiss...........LOL She'll say,"Come on over here baby and give me some kisses." :lol:

:o

She must've really had a bad day yesterday. My best friend had the misfortune of going down the same aisle in Walmart yesterday as Miss Jessie was on and she told my friend she was going to "bust her f***ing head open". <_<

My friend later saw Walmart employees looking for her. She was apparently making her presence known in and out of the store.

Several years back I was shopping at the Hiram Kroger and kept ending up on the same aisles as Miss Jessie. Dang near scared the crap outta me when she looked up suddenly and told me "Die, you white devil b*itch" and then spit at me. :mellow:

Since then.. I honk, smile and wave when she's out. ;) (I be staying on her 'good' side.) But it saddens me that she can't seem to get the mental help she obviously needs.

While I find these calls interesting, it is sad that this lady is at this point in her life. I really appreciate the video that Curtis did with Miss Jesse so we can understand a little more about her.

Her actions are complete unwarranted and inappropriate in front of kids and I can understand why people call for the PD to come and "deal with the situation." Unfortunately, I guess there is nothing that can be done - as the other posted stated - the Hiram PD simply tells her to move on - until the next call, which requires more manpower, ties up a dispatcher and officer and the cycle begins again.

I don't know - should I post these types of calls so this woman's condition is known and maybe a little compassion is thrown her way, or should I simply let her plight be continually misunderstood?

While I find these calls interesting, it is sad that this lady is at this point in her life. I really appreciate the video that Curtis did with Miss Jesse so we can understand a little more about her.

Her actions are complete unwarranted and inappropriate in front of kids and I can understand why people call for the PD to come and "deal with the situation." Unfortunately, I guess there is nothing that can be done - as the other posted stated - the Hiram PD simply tells her to move on - until the next call, which requires more manpower, ties up a dispatcher and officer and the cycle begins again.

I don't know - should I post these types of calls so this woman's condition is known and maybe a little compassion is thrown her way, or should I simply let her plight be continually misunderstood?

Good post FreeBird.

I say post them.

Maybe some need to see how often the PD is called about her and if nothing else maybe THAT could get her the help she so desparately needs!!

Next time, smile and waive to her and she will smile and waive back...not a cuss word at all! ;)

The sad thing is though, this doesn't always work. No one ever knows what can set her off. I don't believe miss Jesse even knows.

I met her at a meet and greet a couple of years ago. I sat and talked to her and she played with my hair the entire time we were talking.

I told my kids later that she was really very sweet and the next time we see her, we need to make a point of waving to her.

The very next day we saw her walking. One of my daughter rolled her window down preparing to wave and miss Jesse proceeded to inform my 12 year old exactly what color she was along with other colorful adjectives!!!!!!!

Needless to say, any feelings I had for Jesse's "sweetness" disappeared that day.

Thanks to Pubby for re-posting the video. Maybe more people will understand Miss Jesse. The first time I saw her was in 1994 and she scared the stew out of me walking up 278 in front of Carl Black's. I thought she had gotten run over. People need to think of the shape they might get into if they were in her shoes. God bless Miss Jesse, look down on her and keep her safe.

It is hard to see what good pressing charges for "assault" would bring. Her situation shows the "middle-ground that many people fall into when the "state" can't help and there is no family to step up and be there for the person.