Paulding.com

Brenda Faye Hay Brooks, age 60, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, October 3, 2007. She was born March 7, 1947, in Hartwell, GA. Mrs. Brooks was preceded in death by her parents, Obie Este Starrett & Emmer Frances Hayes Starrett; her 1st husband, Hal Lee Hay and 2nd husband, James David Brooks; son, Terry Glen Hay; and sisters, Virginia Taylor and Margie Veal. She was a homemaker and a member of Tabernacle Baptist Church.

Survivors include her daughter, Jamie Brooks of Dallas; her sons & daughters-in-law, Hal Dean Hay & wife Becky of Cedartown, Jeffery Harry Hay of Dallas, and Kendall Todd Hay & wife Merri Beth of Dallas; brothers & sisters-in-law, Herbert & Diane Starrett of Hartwell, Billy & Gloria Starrett of Carnesville, and Wayne & Laverne Starrett of Royston; sisters & brothers-in-law, Hazel Bonds of Hartwell, JoAnn & Parks Latimer of Elberton, Frances Chambers of Dallas, Elizabeth Skelton of Elberton, Linda Thomason of Royston, Faye Meadows of Royston, and Mae & Charles White of Hartwell; thirteen grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; special friends, Sonya Gray and Lisa Smith; and numerous nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 6, 2007, at 3:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Randall Starrett and Mr. Charles White officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 5:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Jamie, Sonya, Jessica, Tyler & Kelsey,

I am praying for all of you right now. I pray for stregnth for each of you. Brenda does not have to suffer any longer, and that truly is a blessing. You will all see her again one day. I am right down the street if you need anything at all, i mean anything.

God Bless.

Lots of love to you guys! :wub:

Shannon