Paulding.com

I'm listening to the Paulding SO on my scanner and keep hearing a man saying some very nasty things on there. He's talking about what he wants someone to do to certain parts of his body. It's very YUCK what he wants done. Is anyone else hearing this or could it be someone's phone transmiting over the scanner?

If it is I wonder which of my neighbors this is.

He just told some B that he heard her.

Edited by Rita
Thats just plain scary. I wonder if its someones cordless phone nearby?

That's what I was thinking.

When it got really scary was when he started talking about how easy it would be to kill a kid then masturbate, but he used a lot of vulgar words to describe what he would do.

My daughter is not going outside by herself anytime in the near future in case it is someone in this neighborhood.

I live off East Paulding Drive

Me, too. We live right across the street from EPHS. I heard it on my scanner, and it was on the main SO dispatch channel.

The source must have been a low power transmitter, like a cordless phone that had been modified with a new crystal to the SO channel. Otherwise the dispatcher would have been able to hear him. Apparently there were no SO cars in the immediate area, or they would have heard him.

It wasn't a phone conversation that was bleeding, as this yahoo was responding to calls by mentioning the SO deputy's number and the like. At one point he claimed that he was at the Citgo at 92 and E.Paulding. Personally, I thought he sounded like he was closer to EPHS.

My first thought was that some county employee (animal control or DOT or the like) had lost their portable or left their county vehicle unlocked and or unattended. But since the "broadcast" apparently was only heard in the EPHS area, that narrows the possibilities to something like a phone that had been modified.

Whatever the case, this nasty-mouthed character is darn lucky that the SO didn't home in on him. The FCC has some really stiff penalties for deliberate interference. He'd be in jail until Jesus comes again.

Maybe has nothing to do with this, but we were driving home last night a little before midnight, and there were 3 sheriffs cars at a house on East Paulding Dr. They were talking to some man with a blue shirt on in his driveway...

I hope that was him. I hope they caught the sick fekker <_<

**crapola*** that is close to me....

My hubby has a hand held scanner, and sometimes neighbors phone calls come through his scanner.. the things you hear on a phone are just amazing LOL

:o :unsure: :blush: I'm not even going to ask.

I hope they find the freak.