• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MillCreek

MillCreek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,378 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

I really hated hearing the news about Janet's bookstore....especially when so many people in the past have posted on P.com about wanting a bookstore in Paulding....

There's quite a few of us here on P.com that are Commerce members, myself included, along with Regular members that have "our own businesses..," providing a pretty good variety of services and/or products.

I know that this may be a little too late for Janet, but, I honestly would love to see the Commerce members of P.com, "band together" and be able to know what each Commerce Members does, offer, etc., etc.

I might be pushing it here, but, I would be willing to put together a website directory of P.com Commerce Members -- not to take anything away from Pubby, as I got a lot of respect for him and appreciate what he does, but, I know he's got his hands full as it is....

It would be made up of Commerce members, and Community groups on P.com, like the Humane Society and STAMPCMA -- In addition, promote it a lot....

One on side of the coin, Commerce Members would be listed in one place, with a description of what they do, contact info, etc., and on the Other side of the coin, the community would know what's available -- personally, I would rather do business with a local company whenver possible.

Feedback? Thoughts? Suggestions?

BTW-- not trying to hijack this post......

#2 PUBBY

PUBBY

Super Icon

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,483 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:51 AM

Actually, you ought to stop by and visit.

While I have specific issues with this plan, the idea of what can/could be done is not unheard of and I think there may be a way to do it and do it right and it benefit all concerned.

really, we should visit

pubby

#3 Unique

Unique

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:14 AM

It would be nice to have a business directory to look at. There are several who do advertise on here and I would look to call one of them before picking up a phone book.

My husband is not a commerce member yet, but has seriously thought about it. Having a directory of goods and services offered would be a plus.
Posted Image

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the
morning, Satan shudders & says....."Oh sh&#@*....she's awake!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics