Paulding.com

I drove by there and it was a bunch of HHS football players and it did not look like a bad at the accident at all very little damange to car. Anyone know what happened. I saw the boy in a HHS jersey fall to the ground holding his head. Anyone know how he got hurt so bad?

WHAT TIME WAS YOU DRIVING BY? THE TOPIC SAID IT WAS AN ""MVA= MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT"" POSTED @ 4:18 PM, LIFE FLIGHT WAS CALLED, THEY ONLY CALL THEM IF IT IS SOMETHING SERIOUS (99% OF THE TIME, ANYWAY)

WHAT TIME WAS YOU DRIVING BY? THE TOPIC SAID IT WAS AN ""MVA= MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT"" POSTED @ 4:18 PM, LIFE FLIGHT WAS CALLED, THEY ONLY CALL THEM IF IT IS SOMETHING SERIOUS (99% OF THE TIME, ANYWAY)

It was around 3 to 3:30 I just called my mom and when she went back after she dropped me off, she said the front of the truck was bent up. We just don't understand how when the van in front of them had only a dent on the back and the front and drivers side was fine. Unless the damage was on the passanger side that we could not see.

I drove by there and it was a bunch of HHS football players and it did not look like a bad at the accident at all very little damange to car. Anyone know what happened. I saw the boy in a HHS jersey fall to the ground holding his head. Anyone know how he got hurt so bad?

They announced at HH game that one of the players was involved in a auto accident, he will be released tomorrow.

i think itwas his head and he was in shock he will be ok they look to let him go home sat morn. he is one of our seniors

Edited by hornetsfan