Paulding.com

Looking for a green Chevy Pickup with silver toolbox direction of travel unknown in the area of 278-61. One SO unit just went thru that intersection negative contact.Direction of travel 278 passing Mount Hulsey Road in excess of 65MPH. Partial license is ABL

Looking for a green Chevy Pickup with silver toolbox direction of travel unknown in the area of 278-61. One SO unit just went thru that intersection negative contact.Direction of travel 278 passing Mount Hulsey Road in excess of 65MPH. Partial license is ABL
138 in pursuit of the vehicle going towards Brasell. Brasell PD is waiting aheadOther units are going to set up tire deflation devices.Left on Braswell Moutain Road almost hit a motorist head on. Heading toward Polk. 138 has been authorized to hit the vehicle.Pursuit has spilled into Polk County. 138 does not have a good shot to hit the vehicle.Vehicle has eluded three Polk County Unit.Pursuit is heading toward Rockmart
138 in pursuit of the vehicle going towards Brasell. Brasell PD is waiting aheadOther units are going to set up tire deflation devices.Left on Braswell Moutain Road almost hit a motorist head on. Heading toward Polk. 138 has been authorized to hit the vehicle.Pursuit has spilled into Polk County. 138 does not have a good shot to hit the vehicle.Vehicle has eluded three Polk County Unit.Pursuit is heading toward Rockmart

man this is crazy I am sitting on my balcony and saw them go by they tried to pin him but he was off again and tons of cars behind him and lots of diffrent counties to

Sorry the jerk woke your babies up. But I think after he hit the Braswell PD cruiser he wrecked but I did not catch everything other then damn from 138.

At 2239 Suspect is 10-95

138 request 27's on suspect comes back to unlicensed driver out of Hiram. Long way from home boy. Have then name if anyone wants to know it.

The entertaining calls always happen when I am not listening. Good thing I have p.com :D
And I was about to head to bed. Wonder where I can find out the laundry list of charges for this individual.
And I was about to head to bed. Wonder where I can find out the laundry list of charges for this individual.
150 and 136 is 10-8 back in the county. So that makes me wonder who has him in custody. Paulding, Polk, Braswell, Rockmart, or GPS???Inquiring minds want to know. Edited by JimmyZ