Paulding.com

report of 10-67 on Buchanan Path (numerics withheld) - occured last date - suspect just left on foot.

white male, black hair, glasses, 5-7, skinny - heading towards Silver commet trail in area of 278.

SO149, 136, 71 and other units enroute

officers asking for clothing description

officers report heavy static on radios (I concur)

report of 10-67 on Buchanan Path (numerics withheld) - occured last date - suspect just left on foot.

white male, black hair, glasses, 5-7, skinny - heading towards Silver commet trail in area of 278.

SO149, 136, 71 and other units enroute

officers asking for clothing description

officers report heavy static on radios (I concur)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE BUCHANAN PATH IS?

Remember, that all it takes in an accusation to have someone arrested and most likely convicted of a charge like this.

It takes A LOT more than an accusation to get a conviction. If it is rape, the physical evidence will be there since it just happened.

pffffft...there have been numerous cases in which people have been convicted of rape with the DNA evidence disproving it.

there have also been innocent people that served time and are on the registry because an idiot attorney told them it was word against word and hard to prove either way so just take the plea bargain it will be over faster than a trial.

Except ooopps...you just lost 2 years of your life in the county jail and being on the "list" is a much bigger deal than the attorney told you. (yes this happened to a distant relative of mine because of a ticked off step daughter)

edit to add.....but there are alot of psychos (not offense psychomom) out there that are convicted by evidence and should have their @#$%$% cut off with a dull knife.

Edited by american pie

Yesterday, a PCSO came through my neighborhood and asked my mother-in-law if she had seen a young white male that he described as skinny and about 5'8. She asked her to be on the look out for him and call if he was spotted again. I live over near here off of Paul Aiken

there have also been innocent people that served time and are on the registry because an idiot attorney told them it was word against word and hard to prove either way so just take the plea bargain it will be over faster than a trial.

Except ooopps...you just lost 2 years of your life in the county jail and being on the "list" is a much bigger deal than the attorney told you. (yes this happened to a distant relative of mine because of a ticked off step daughter)

edit to add.....but there are alot of psychos (not offense psychomom) out there that are convicted by evidence and should have their @#$%$% cut off with a dull knife.

I agree with your post 100%.

Yesterday, a PCSO came through my neighborhood and asked my mother-in-law if she had seen a young white male that he described as skinny and about 5'8. She asked her to be on the look out for him and call if he was spotted again. I live over near here off of Paul Aiken
Terrific..if you go through the woods I live about a block from you.....PCSO was cruising our s/d this morning about 9.
the initial dispatch said the 10-67 occured yesterday and the suspect had just left the residence as the call for help was dispatched.
That's what I am saying..if it happened yesterday why was he leaving this morning. Even if it happened at midnight..the call came in at 9 something this morning...that's 9 hours.I guess it is possible that he was a family member that lives in the same house.

I am standing by what I stated. If this just occured, then physical evidence should be there. That is where the conviction would come from. And a WHOLE lot less people get convicted for crimes they did not commit than 20 years ago. DNA changed the rules. So, those who are being proven now to be innocent are not the same cases. And in those, the woman WAS raped, they had the wrong identification.

As for the plea bargain, won't get into it now. Just hope this woman is okay.