No replies to this topic

#1 dozment

dozment

Paulding Com member

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 03:46 PM

When I made my first post about Fellowship UMC's start up I had a countdown timer on our website counting the days to our launch. There were around 300 days. Well, the calendar is now down to one day. Actually, less than one day.

It's been an amazing year - full of excitement, frustration, emotional highs and lows. One thing we have learned without doubt is that "we" are not creating a church here. God is creating this church. He called this launch team together, He has put all of the plans in place (sometimes in spite of us), and tomorrow is the beginning of amazing things that He is going to do in this church called Fellowship.

We're excited. The music is ready. Kenny has the message series ready. The children's team and youth teams are ready. And, the trailers will be rolling up to Dugan Elementary early tomorrow morning.

Join us tomorrow morning at 10:45 at Dugan Elementary School for the launch of Fellowship United Methodist Church and hear Kenny talk about how to discover passion and excitement for life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics