4 replies to this topic

#1 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

PCHS "Pride of Paulding" Marching Band will be the opening band performing at Paulding Meadows Saturday morning. We will perform the Star Spangled Banner along with music from our show this year entitled 426 Main Street. PCHS Marching Band is a founding member of Paulding Meadows. The other high schools through out our county will be preforming also through out the day! biggrin.gif
God is Good - All the Time

#2 pcnative1969

pcnative1969

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:04 PM

why is the PCHS band so low in members this year?

#3 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

I think it has to do with 2 new high schools pulling from the middle schools. Apparently only HJMS and a little bit of SPMS and Moses are the feeder schools. I hate to see the number dwindling like it is, but these kids are so full of enthusaim even for such a small number. I think if band was promoted more to the middle school it would help!

#4 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:48 PM

What is the size of the PCHS band this year? The Hiram Band of Gold is a bit smaller this year, too.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#5 moejoefoe

moejoefoe

Icon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 07:34 AM

We only have i think 68 members. It is alot smaller than it has been in the past. The group of kids we have are so dedicated and are so close. Like a family, it is so good to see that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics