Paulding.com

Saw rescue, ambulance, and two sheriffs go flying down Allison Dr. just now.. I'm listening to the archives and have yet to hear anything. Hubby poked his head out the door and thought he could hear yelling, etc.. but its way back in the subdv.

anybody hear anything? :blink:

Oh ok then don't make something up, don't want Lil freakin. how bout lil tell a story about something freaky over there way back wehn and change the names :lol:

umm...I would, but there are people on here that live there that didn't live there when all the freaky/crazy stuff was going on. I's keeping my mouth shut as to not scare off the new (good!) neighbors. :D

Wonder how long it would take someone to sign up to tell us all off and tell us we got the story all wrong <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: too true. Most of the stories I have are from people who don't live there anymore. Actually, most of them are in jail...or worse. <_< When I was in middle and high school, there was a student (sometimes three or four) in every house there. That place was crazy...the parents just let the kids run wild. I'm glad my parents stuck it out through all that went on over there though, it's a very quiet little neighborhood now.

no clue what's going on, but one of the neighbors is honking the horn for NO reason.

:lol:

Sorry. I'm sure it isn't funny to you (especially if your little ones are trying to sleep) but for some reason, that made me laugh. Maybe because of my own crazy neighbors.

:lol:

Sorry. I'm sure it isn't funny to you (especially if your little ones are trying to sleep) but for some reason, that made me laugh. Maybe because of my own crazy neighbors.

well they stopped, thankfully. I haven't the slightest idear what's goin on around here anymore lol

no clue what's going on, but one of the neighbors is honking the horn for NO reason.

:lol: :D . The 'area' my mom lives in, she has an alcoholic on each side of her. They get drunk and sing across the cul-de-sac to each other. :wacko: Then there's the kid on the motorcycle...one of these days I'm gonna hit him. Not on purpose of course, but it's gonna hurt cause the idiot doesn't wear a helmet!

:lol: :D . The 'area' my mom lives in, she has an alcoholic on each side of her. They get drunk and sing across the cul-de-sac to each other. :wacko: Then there's the kid on the motorcycle...one of these days I'm gonna hit him. Not on purpose of course, but it's gonna hurt cause the idiot doesn't wear a helmet!

:lol: dang its quiet up here, then! we just get the glaring speeders. and the occasional flying car into the trees at the end of the road :wacko:

See its just like The Burbs. Hubby sears i am like tom hanks in that movie, they way i sit out on the porch and look out the window, but i am watching over my neighborhood :D

:lol: dang its quiet up here, then! we just get the glaring speeders. and the occasional flying car into the trees at the end of the road :wacko:

Yeah, you got the lucky end. I've always told mom if I move into that neighborhood, I won't live past the 'big stupid trees' :blush: . You of all people know which ones I'm talking about...but I doubt you know why I call them that, because you never drive by them...lol. Past those trees, it's on and off again chaos.

See its just like The Burbs. Hubby sears i am like tom hanks in that movie, they way i sit out on the porch and look out the window, but i am watching over my neighborhood :D

I've never seen that movie, but I did see a Cory in the video. :wub:

Yeah, you got the lucky end. I've always told mom if I move into that neighborhood, I won't live past the 'big stupid trees' :blush: . You of all people know which ones I'm talking about...but I doubt you know why I call them that, because you never drive by them...lol. Past those trees, it's on and off again chaos.

I've never seen that movie, but I did see a Cory in the video. :wub:

:lol: :lol: we love our big stupid trees.. it keeps people from flying around that corner at 100mph .. they just slow down to about 75 :p

:lol: :lol: we love our big stupid trees.. it keeps people from flying around that corner at 100mph .. they just slow down to about 75 :p

ooooooh no they don't! And when you're all skeered with a toddler in the back, creepin' up on the corner BAM! There's a car flying at you in your lane. Dd calls 'em the stupid trees too...that's how she knows we're at Nanas. :p :D