• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ephsafjrotcmom

ephsafjrotcmom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:18 AM

Hello to all Parents, Guardians, Alumni and Friends!

It was wonderful to see everyone at Open House and Uniform Sizing Day.

Our first Booster Club meeting of the school year will be held on Thursday, September 13th. Generally, the AFJROTC Booster Club Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm. A reminder will be emailed to you in advance about monthly meetings and any meeting changes. I will also email you with information about all upcoming events, drill meets and activities. Please plan on being present as a lot of information will be shared.

We are still trying to obtain all parents and guardian contact information and email addresses. This information is used only for Booster Club purposes. If you know of another parent or guardian of a cadet who is not on this distribution list, please forward this email to them so that they can be informed and please ask them to email me their contact information.

The following items were displayed at Open House and are still available to purchase:

AFJROTC Hoodies have been reduced to $15.00. Sizes still available are medium, large and extra large.

East Paulding High School and College Mugs are now $5.00 each

Digital Yearbook - CDR’s with over 1500 photos from last school year for $15.00. This includes photos for the entire year, not just drill meets. To purchase a CDR please contact Michele Rowell at # 404-867-5395

Please make checks out to EPHS. Thank you for supporting our cadets.

If you have any questions regarding the Booster Club or any upcoming events please contact either myself or Booster Club President Tammy Randolph at 770-445-6773, or Booster Club Vice President Michele Rowell at 404-867-5395.

Thank you,

Cindy Luberda
AFJROTC Booster Club Secretary

# 770 -974-1664 Home
# 661-313-5826 Cell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics