Paulding.com

Have you ever had a bad day and taken it out on someone else??

Go ahead..tell us a lie and say you haven't...Let's hear it.

How well do you think it would go over if I was having a bad day and called her a F**** N****????????

ignorant comments deserve ignorant answers. :mellow:

Everyone has their own opinion, yours is just nicer. Arguing about why Miss Jesse is how she is won’t get you anywhere. It's not like she reads here and she knows that most of PC thinks she is crazy. She thrives on it I think.

I agree, it won't get me anywhere, but if i can take up for someone who isn't here to take up for themselves then im all for it. It's just the type of person i am.

How well do you think it would go over if I was having a bad day and called her a F**** N****????????

You cant hold someone to the same standard when theyre not playing with the same cards....shes older than hell and will probably die out in the cold by herself ranting crazy ideas into her last breath. At least then, she'll be out of everyones way I guess.

I sure have... but I've never damaged anyone's personal property :)

Oh, and just so you know, you are not the only person that she's said that to :)

But I prefer Ritz Bits :p

Everyone has a bad day but most people use discretion. And they don't do what she does everyday. It's dangerous and un-called for. I have no urge to explain to my child what a f*&k nut is or a cracker.

You cant hold someone to the same standard when theyre not playing with the same cards....shes older than hell and will probably die out in the cold by herself ranting crazy ideas into her last breath. At least then, she'll be out of everyones way I guess.

Then that's the prime example of WHY SHE NEEDS HELP.

You just said it yourself :)

Then that's the prime example of WHY SHE NEEDS HELP.

You just said it yourself :)

Well, she's too old to really rehabilitate, and IF someone did try to help her, people like you would just complain that your tax dollars are paying for it....the better idea would be to leave her be and let her finish out her existence so that she can become a local legend and parents can threaten their kids with "The tale of the crazy lady"

*edit* And can anyone on here name an instance where she's done something that actually matters, rather than shouting things at your kids when you were on your way home from the resturant or movie with the same sort of language? Dont act like she's saying anything that your kids have never hears before and you probably havent said yourself.

Edited by Artofbrandond
Has anyone ever decided if she is nuts or not?

tourette's maybe?

I have kids with Tourette's and that is NOT Tourette's, that is just crazy lady syndrome. I HAVE talked to her when she was having a fairly normal day and I have been cursed at with my kids and called names by her that if I were to call someone they would lock my arse away.

I think last time there was a Jesse thread we established that the rumors of the family member getting run over were just rumors. Pubby was going to go do an interview with her too. What happened to that? Sounds like it might be a good time. :lol: When she is being nutty it would make for a moreinteresting interview.

I just think she needs help and she is going to get someone hurt.

You would get the sheeze beat out of you .. but not her she's crazy .. she can do whatever she wants. :wacko:

She has literally attacked my husband in front of Target. We were walking in to get a prescription filled one day. She came charging at him, out of no where. She started smacking him, calling him a white cracker. He calmly kept walking til she stopped following us and smacking him. If he had smacked her back, He would be in jail and her bitch ass would still be out terrorizing people.

I have kids with Tourette's and that is NOT Tourette's, that is just crazy lady syndrome. I HAVE talked to her when she was having a fairly normal day and I have been cursed at with my kids and called names by her that if I were to call someone they would lock my arse away.

I think last time there was a Jesse thread we established that the rumors of the family member getting run over were just rumors. Pubby was going to go do an interview with her too. What happened to that? Sounds like it might be a good time. :lol: When she is being nutty it would make for a moreinteresting interview.

I just think she needs help and she is going to get someone hurt.

Hopefully Pubby will video tape the interview. it might win PCom $10,000 from America's Home Videos.

Well I've never had a problem with her, and I've never seen her do much of anything other than bang a tambourine and actually sing Jesus songs.....maybe she just feels the spirit. You ever heard that tale of the homeless bum that the preacher kicked out of his church? Just a reason to maybe consider being nicer to those less fortunate. You never know when your dealing with something thats more than meets the eye *Transforms to shopping cart and rolls off*

She has literally attacked my husband in front of Target. We were walking in to get a prescription filled one day. She came charging at him, out of no where. She started smacking him, calling him a white cracker. He calmly kept walking til she stopped following us and smacking him. If he had smacked her back, He would be in jail and her bitch ass would still be out terrorizing people.

See...that is crazy. I don't think Paulding County needs the crazy lady mascot enough for her to keep getting away with this stuff. There are plenty of crazy people who don't get violent in Paulding County. Surely one of you can step up and be the new mascot. :ph34r:

Sorry, I'm cracking myself up today. :lol:

Well I've never had a problem with her, and I've never seen her do much of anything other than bang a tambourine and actually sing Jesus songs.....maybe she just feels the spirit. You ever heard that tale of the homeless bum that the preacher kicked out of his church? Just a reason to maybe consider being nicer to those less fortunate. You never know when your dealing with something thats more than meets the eye *Transforms to shopping cart and rolls off*

I would like to add that, it is very uncharacteristic of me to judge people. I do feel sorry for her, and I wish someone would get her the help that she needs. She has attacked members of my family, thrown things at our van, verbally attacked my kids .. I am truly surprised nobody has ran over yet. We are a patient group here, I would hate to see what would happen if she did those things to the wrong person. Nothing personal against her .. she just really needs to be off the streets.

why yes, I do MizCue ;)

Do you :wub: have any blue or orange yarn???? :ph34r: Or....Would you :wub: like for me to drop some by your home? If you :wub: are willing to crochet for her and deliver to her a bonifide orange and blue stripped neck scarf for the Winter, I'd be more than happy to drop off 10 cases of cat food at the Shelter. I'll go with you if "yer skerred"! :lol: :p

(Hmmm! Do I sense the ominous storm clouds are subsiding?) :ph34r:

saw her in Walmart on Saturday afternoon "expressing" her thoughts verbally. Of course she was expressing them to herself as she walked through the isles at walmart. She scared this little boy half to death...he bumped her buggy and she said something to him and lunged at him...he took off running the other way...poor kid.

We saw her to sitting in the air, and when we were leaving saw cops and I had to drive over and see if it was b/c of her or not but it looked like somebodies little boy tried to steal something and the cops were teaching him a lesson or something along that.

Yeah but she has WAY to many bad days to use the bad day excuse :huh: ^_^

Do you :wub: have any blue or orange yarn???? :ph34r: Or....Would you :wub: like for me to drop some by your home? If you :wub: are willing to crochet for her and deliver to her a bonifide orange and blue stripped neck scarf for the Winter, I'd be more than happy to drop off 10 cases of cat food at the Shelter. I'll go with you if "yer skerred"! :lol: :p

(Hmmm! Do I sense the ominous storm clouds are subsiding?) :ph34r:

hOW DID YOU KNOW THAT i AM A gator fAN! :p

Seriously, that is very nice of you! :wub:

Whar is MistressJess with her .02 worth :lol:

Ummm, you act like her ranting at cars is an occassional thing.... :huh:

My Home is HER Home as it is with ALL of you! :wub:

j.s.y.k. B)

I bet you keep her around in case you need a pilot light lit or sumpin... :lol: