Paulding.com

OK - IF YOU LISTEN TO SCANPAULDING.COM THEN I HEARD THE CALL BEFORE YOU DID - MY ONLY POINT WAS THAT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO GIVE AGE AND STREET.

P.S. MY CAPS LOCK WORKS TOO!!!!

FREEBIRD, I DON'T CARE TO ARGUE WITH YOU, I WILL POST WHAT ""I"" FEEL ""I"" SHOULD POST, AND NOTHING MORE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I POST, START YOUR OWN THREAD. THAT'S "MY OPINION". HAVE A GOOD DAY!

THANKS TO YOU FOLKS WHO WERE DEFENDING ME, YES I DO HAVE VISION PROBLEMS, THANKS AGAIN!! :p :p

I don't post here often, and maybe this thread is the one of the reasons why. How sad is it that someone has died, a family is in pain over losing a loved one, especially under these circumstances, yet people find it necessary to quibble over things such as punctuation and spelling. I will be praying that this family is able to find peace, and that they do not stumble across this thread.

I don't post here often, and maybe this thread is the one of the reasons why. How sad is it that someone has died, a family is in pain over losing a loved one, especially under these circumstances, yet people find it necessary to quibble over things such as punctuation and spelling. I will be praying that this family is able to find peace, and that they do not stumble across this thread.

All I have to say it was not over initially spelling or punctuation but because one felt information should be released where another felt it should not be... I completely understand both of the posters views...

psst! She does use CAPS for vision problems. It's in her siggy. ;) I used to always wonder why she was yelling at me, until I saw her sig.
HA! bet that cat feels like a douche.If its Larry, whos house I saw an ambulance near about that time, then damn. If that name is right, just send me a PM and lemme know....he takes alot of pills....real sad.
All I have to say it was not over initially spelling or punctuation but because one felt information should be released where another felt it should not be... I completely understand both of the posters views...

I didn't suggest that names or addresses be posted.

I just know that if you dangle a carrot, then others will bite. I've learned over the years that if you don't provide enough info, then people start sending you PMs like "I have a brother that is depressed and is on XXX drug (same mentioned in thread) - is this call on Main street?"

So, I would have posted something along the lines:

rescue 8 and clark med 3 responding to 27 yom on main street (address withheld) caller advises patient is not breathing, blue, and stiff.

My initial post only suggested the OPer that providing a little more information was, I feel, appropriate.

I’ve never posted an address of a signal 48 or address of a child left at home.

While again I let myself act like an arse in this thread the ALL CAPS thing rubbed me the wrong way when I was only trying to make a constructive comment. I apologize to those that I offended.

Freebird moving on.

CTRL>scroll wheel on your mouse.

Thanks. I was going to ask if there wasn't some way for her(?) to make her (?) font larger permanently....I would think your suggestion would work out better for her(?) than the caps lock

I don't get it - CAPS for posting, but can read my lowercase??

I sort of wondered about that myself...