Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Catch22

SOMEONE OVERDOSED ON PAIN PILLS

IZZABELLAMOM, THEY GAVE THE ADDRESS, AND THE S/D NAME. I WILL NOT PUT THAT ON HERE. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT, YOU CAN GO TO THE SCANNER FEED ARCHIVE AND LISTEN, THE TIME WAS ABOUT 6:04, I'D START AT A TIME FRAME A LITTLE EARLIER THAN THAT. MAYBE LIKE 6:00 PM! ***PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY INFO ON P.COM YET*** LET PUBBY DECIDE ON THAT, PLEASE! THANKS :( THIS IS SOOO SAD, I WISH PEOPLE WOULD SEEK HELP BEFORE RESORTING TO THIS! PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED!

IZZABELLAMOM, THEY GAVE THE ADDRESS, AND THE S/D NAME. I WILL NOT PUT THAT ON HERE. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT, YOU CAN GO TO THE SCANNER FEED ARCHIVE AND LISTEN, THE TIME WAS ABOUT 6:04, I'D START AT A TIME FRAME A LITTLE EARLIER THAN THAT. MAYBE LIKE 6:00 PM! ***PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY INFO ON P.COM YET*** LET PUBBY DECIDE ON THAT, PLEASE! THANKS :( THIS IS SOOO SAD, I WISH PEOPLE WOULD SEEK HELP BEFORE RESORTING TO THIS! PRAYERS FOR ALL INVOLVED!

I do not know how to go the the scanner feed archive and listen; how do you do this?

Any other info on this?

:(

If you listen to the scanner feed it pretty much lays it all out there. Start at the 6:02 feed, it is about 2min20 seconds in. Very sad.

Prayers to the family and loved ones. I didn't listen to the feed on the scanner, but if this death was intentional, I can assure you that depression is a terrible illness.

I think I would have posted the SO and rescue units dispatched as well as the street name.

ALL I HEARD WAS "OVERDOSE ON OXYCONTIN AND SOMA" AND "NOT CONSCIOUS AND NOT BREARTHING" :( WHEN IT COMES TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WON'T GIVE ANY INFO SUCH AS AN ADDRESS/STREET NAME

YES I DID, I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE ONE TO GIVE OUT THE **SPECIFICS** ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! IF YOU FEEL YOU *NEED* TO KNOW THAT, GO LISTEN TO IT YOURSELF!

My speakers are broke. Could someone PLEASE pm me the age, last name or s/d????

YES I DID, I DO NOT WANT TO BE THE ONE TO GIVE OUT THE **SPECIFICS** ON SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! IF YOU FEEL YOU *NEED* TO KNOW THAT, GO LISTEN TO IT YOURSELF!

OK - IF YOU LISTEN TO SCANPAULDING.COM THEN I HEARD THE CALL BEFORE YOU DID - MY ONLY POINT WAS THAT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO GIVE AGE AND STREET.

P.S. MY CAPS LOCK WORKS TOO!!!!

OK - IF YOU LISTEN TO SCANPAULDING.COM THEN I HEARD THE CALL BEFORE YOU DID - MY ONLY POINT WAS THAT IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE APPROPIATE TO GIVE AGE AND STREET.

psst! She does use CAPS for vision problems. It's in her siggy. ;) I used to always wonder why she was yelling at me, until I saw her sig.

I think Catch22 uses the caps because of vision problems ;) I could be wrong.

yes freebird....Catch isn't yelling. Catch always uses CAPS, nothing personal.

Does your spellcheck work too?

:rolleyes: :p :ph34r: