Paulding.com

Obviously, The Hiram police need to get their act together.

I've gotten kicked out for cursing.

They need to stop worrying about us teenagers up there, walking around.

And start looking for people, who really cause things to happen.

This is, inked mom's daughter.

I know the kid, that was ran over.

jjjj mmmmmm.

The Person, that ran over him stopped and said, "Next time, I'll run you completely over"and took off out of the parking lot.

and NO.

he was NOT in the road.

:rolleyes:

Okay so we know friend was jumping over a beam...not on a skateboard..and truck/car hit him on purpose.

What were the few words the driver said?

You went to the movies to see friends. That is our point! We go to the movies to see a movie!

You were towards the back of the lot...would that be hanging out in the parking lot?

Sorry to be a pain but.....Just curious that's all

The quote is here....

Edited by Its MR Sarcastic To You

So the driver went around the back, jumped the curve (since he was NOT in the parking lot), and aimed for teen to purposely run over his foot. Riiiggghhht!!

Could it have been driver was leaving and kid jumped the beam into his path, and the driver hit him? Sounds more logical than the story being given. I don't see someone aiming at someone for no reason what so ever, which is what was claimed. Just can't buy what is being sold here.

Well,

Actually to the answer to that too?

You should probably read some of my others posts about the accident.

I do not like to repeat myself, but I will do it again.

The driver said, "Next time, I'll run all the way over you"

But,

I guess it's too hard to believe me, a 14 year old girl who happened to be with him at the time, when he was run over.

[The victim]

My friend.

Since we're all offering theories..... Perhaps he was sitting on the sidewalk with his legs stretched out into the road....that explains why it was just the foot.... The reality is that most likely the REAL truth will not come out until these teens realize that this is a REAL situation, and they are not just lying to mommy and daddy this time. Teens have become very smart these days. HPD typically tell teens they cannot just stand around the theater unless they have a ticket. So, I've seen teens buy tickets, then just stand around, and when the Po-Po say they can't loiter, they bring up the fact that they are just waiting for their movie. Needless to say, that movie probably will not be seen. The problem that PC is having at the movies is the same exact problem we had at the old movie theater. It's just that we've went from 2 screens to what, 12?

More theaters = More variety = attraction of wider array of people = more teens = TROUBLE

Since we're all offering theories..... Perhaps he was sitting on the sidewalk with his legs stretched out into the road....that explains why it was just the foot.... The reality is that most likely the REAL truth will not come out until these teens realize that this is a REAL situation, and they are not just lying to mommy and daddy this time. Teens have become very smart these days. HPD typically tell teens they cannot just stand around the theater unless they have a ticket. So, I've seen teens buy tickets, then just stand around, and when the Po-Po say they can't loiter, they bring up the fact that they are just waiting for their movie. Needless to say, that movie probably will not be seen. The problem that PC is having at the movies is the same exact problem we had at the old movie theater. It's just that we've went from 2 screens to what, 12?

More theaters = More variety = attraction of wider array of people = more teens = TROUBLE

This will be my last post about this situation and thats it.

Well,

Actually.

Us teenagers are pretty smart too, we have realized that this a real situation.

But,

like my mother has said, since when

is it ok, for someone to just run over a 14 year old in a public place, or anywhere?

Never.

thats the answer.

Alot of the kids that do go there and don't see a movie, do tell their parents that they didn't see a movie.

Trust me, I know the majority of the kids up there on friday nights.

Us standing around, having nice conversations with people, getting to know people has nothing to do with the accident.

The guy saw him before he was run over.

And if he would have cared, and had been honest.

He would have gotten out and helped the poor victim out.

He wouldn't just let him lie there.

Maybe it wasn't "Purposely?"

But,

for his sake?

It was not a complete accident.

Seems to me, that the drivers side has been taken.

Not very sympathy for the victim.

It's very sad.

The whole story has YET to be told.

Again he was "jumping over a beam" what is the 14 year old blind did he not see a car coming before he decided to jump? My 5 year old knows to look both ways twice near a road. I just don't understand how the boy got ran over if he wasn't "near" the car in the first place. If he had been where he should have been = WATCHING A MOVIE instead of loitering around outside - psst that's what it's called when you just hang out and chat with friends on a public sidewalk - he wouldn't have been hurt.

Like the woman hitchhiking then getting raped. Your actions have consequences. The girl didn't deserve to get raped, the boy didn't deserve to get ran over, BUT they put themselves in a position that led to them getting hurt

They are up there because the business owners pay them to prevent people from loitering and causing problems such as this. On top of that.....cursing punk teenagers are why I cannot enjoy a movie with my family on the weekends. I am glad you were kicked out.
I have been to that movie theatre one time, last Christmas and a group of young teen girls were blocking the door and looked at me as though they dared me to walk through them. I bumped my way through....I WILL NOT be intimidated by these kids!!

The whole story has YET to be told.

I agree!

Edited by covered

Okay this child's foot was run over by a white male in a black truck. Fullsize or small truck? Make of vehicle? No one is disptuing that this driver sped away. So isn't that leaving the scene of an accident? Whether the accident was intentional or not, the driver fled and charges should be filed.

I sure hope the po-po catch this guy with the info. you have given. If it's the same info. you have give on here. Which is not a whole lots. Well I couldn't catch a rat in a hole with it. Do you have more info. ? Not a lot to go on. There are a lot of white males driving a black truck.It is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Unless you have more than that. Good luck finding this guy.

I sure hope the po-po catch this guy with the info. you have given. If it's the same info. you have give on here. Which is not a whole lots. Well I couldn't catch a rat in a hole with it. Do you have more info. ? Not a lot to go on. There are a lot of white males driving a black truck.It is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Unless you have more than that. Good luck finding this guy.

i doubt very seriously, that we'll find this guy.

unless, friday he shows up and someone happens to recognize him.

but last friday,

we didn't care nothing about the tag number.

we were in shock,

all we cared about was getting the victim to the front and safe.

and also, to an emergency room.

trust me, i'm sure many of you on here, would do the very same thing, to see something this happen to someone.

and only worry about the victim.

i doubt very seriously, that we'll find this guy.

unless, friday he shows up and someone happens to recognize him.

but last friday,

we didn't care nothing about the tag number.

we were in shock,

and also, to an emergency room.

trust me, i'm sure many of you on here, would do the very same thing, to see something this happen to someone.

and only worry about the victim.

I am glad you took care of him first. I know you didn't know how bad his foot was untill you saw it. Things do happen fast.Shoot I have seen little kids run over a grown persons foot and not get out of the way fast enough. People don't always think to get descriptions when things go down. I do hope he was ok and you get this solved .

OK, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.................WHERE WAS YOUNG MAN AT WHEN HE GOT HIS FOOT RAN OVER? WAS HE IN THE PARKING LOT, OR ON THE CURB,NEAR THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING? WERE YOU ALL IN THE BACK OF THE THEATER, BEHIND THE BUILDING? WHY WOULD THERE BE A ""BEAM"" AT THE MOVIE THEATER? HOW DID THE YOUNG MAN GET HIS FOOT RAN OVER AND THE VEHICLE DID NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER PART OF HIS BODY, DID HE""STICK"" HIS FOOT OUT THERE, IN THE WAY. WHY WAS IT JUST HIM, THAT GOT HIT, IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOU ALL? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE GET HIT? KIDS HAVE "'NO"' BUSINESS BEHIND THE BUILDING AT ANY TIME. EVER!

HERE IS THE BIG QUESTION........WHY WOULD ANY PARENT JUST DROP OFF THEIR CHILD AT THE MOVIE THEATER? THIS IS NOT A ""FREE BABYSITTER"", WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THEIR CHILD GO TO THE MOVIE THEATER AND JUST HANG OUT, ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND ""NOT SEE A MOVIE"", THIS IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE!!! AND IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD IS ""NOT"" DOING ANYTHING, ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL (SP?), YOU'D BE SURPRISED!!

CAN YOU OR YOUR MOM AT LEAST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? SO WE CAN GET A BETTER PERSPECTIVE ON HOW THIS HAPPENED AND WHY? PEOPLE DO NOT RUN OVER OTHER PEOPLE JUST FOR THE HECK O IT, THIS YOUNG MAN MUST HAVE PROVOKED HIM IN SOME KIND OF MANNER. I KNOW YOU HAVE SAID THIS AND THAT AND WHATEVER BUT, YOU DID NOT TELL US ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE! PLEASE CLARIFY. THANK YOU!

OK, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.................WHERE WAS YOUNG MAN AT WHEN HE GOT HIS FOOT RAN OVER? WAS HE IN THE PARKING LOT, OR ON THE CURB,NEAR THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING? WERE YOU ALL IN THE BACK OF THE THEATER, BEHIND THE BUILDING? WHY WOULD THERE BE A ""BEAM"" AT THE MOVIE THEATER? HOW DID THE YOUNG MAN GET HIS FOOT RAN OVER AND THE VEHICLE DID NOT TOUCH ANY OTHER PART OF HIS BODY, DID HE""STICK"" HIS FOOT OUT THERE, IN THE WAY. WHY WAS IT JUST HIM, THAT GOT HIT, IF THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOU ALL? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE ELSE GET HIT? KIDS HAVE "'NO"' BUSINESS BEHIND THE BUILDING AT ANY TIME. EVER!

HERE IS THE BIG QUESTION........WHY WOULD ANY PARENT JUST DROP OFF THEIR CHILD AT THE MOVIE THEATER? THIS IS NOT A ""FREE BABYSITTER"", WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THEIR CHILD GO TO THE MOVIE THEATER AND JUST HANG OUT, ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING AND ""NOT SEE A MOVIE"", THIS IS ASKING FOR TROUBLE!!! AND IF YOU THINK YOUR CHILD IS ""NOT"" DOING ANYTHING, ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL (SP?), YOU'D BE SURPRISED!!

CAN YOU OR YOUR MOM AT LEAST ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? SO WE CAN GET A BETTER PERSPECTIVE ON HOW THIS HAPPENED AND WHY? PEOPLE DO NOT RUN OVER OTHER PEOPLE JUST FOR THE HECK O IT, THIS YOUNG MAN MUST HAVE PROVOKED HIM IN SOME KIND OF MANNER. I KNOW YOU HAVE SAID THIS AND THAT AND WHATEVER BUT, YOU DID NOT TELL US ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE! PLEASE CLARIFY. THANK YOU!

You should read this WHOLE Post, and everyones replys.

many of the questions were answered.

and NO.

we were not in the back of the building.

we were at the front of the building, at the end of the parking lot.

I do not like repeating these things,

Because it fires everyone up more.

No one will ever drop the subject.

No one will ever believe the majority of things that i say.

I won't post anything else on this paticular subject.

well,

to the answer to this, this isn't inked mom at the moment, it's her daughter.

I was there to see what happened, and as I have said before, he was "NOT" on a skateboard.

The person who had gotten injured was with us, along with many others.

and he was jumping over a beam, and the person obviously saw him, and thought it was a good idea to hit him.

And yes, he said a few words to the victim before he left the parking lot. Speeding.

And Not the crosswalk.

towards the back.

and Also, I'm not proud of myself for cursing and being kicked out, but what about these others?

The underage teen smoking cigarettes, they never do anything about them.

P.s

We're not punks by the way.

We try going there to see our friends, and be normal civilized citizens of paulding county.

So here you say ya'll towards the back, and then in the last post you say you were in the front. Which one is it? Now you see why people are questioning you and this story?

All I can do is smile now! I guess we will never know. But she answered all questions asked so I guess we will have to read between the lines. All in all I know that a child was hit by a moving vechicle. That is a shame. I think if it was a accident the driver would of stopped to render aid instead of yelling next time I will run you over. So I guess from now on if there are kids in the road(excuse me sitting on the curb, jumping around or whatever he was doing) just wait for them to get out of the way. Pedestrians do have the right of way. Even if they don't move! I hope that all parents will tell the kids now that if you don't get out of the road in a timely matter you will be ran over. But I am only going to give them 30 seconds! I am sure they will be able to see me, so pick up and get out of my way!

EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU HAVE TOLD WHAT HAPPENED, *I DID NOT FIND ANY ANSWERS* ANYWAY I DO REALIZE WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE ANSWERS, AND I DON'T WANT TO GO BY, WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS A WITNESS (YOUR DAUGHTER WAS ANYWAY, OR SO YOU SAY) BUT, I HOPE HE IS DOING WELL AND AND CAN LEARN FROM THIS. LIKE I SAID, CHILDREN HAVE NO BUSINESS AT THE MOVIES BY THEMSELVES!! I WILL SAY NO MORE ON THIS SUBJECT EITHER!!

Ok, now let me get this straight...

You are were just standing out in front of the movies....on the curb....reading your bibles...when outta of nowhere a mean mean man in a truck came...jumped the curb...and ran over your friend's foot?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (got 4 of my own..) Anyway, apparently the boy is gonna be OK, or Pubby would have already done a "man on the street, roving reporter,live at 5" interview with the vic.

And what is with all you people who say,"I would NEVER" drop my little angels off somewhere and leave them!! Give me a break. Do you even have teens? It was something we did on occasion, (Yep, call DFAS, I'm a bad mommy with loose morals!)when the kids were older.

The rules were.

1. You act appropriately or you never come back.

2. Anyone tells me you acted up, you never come back.

3. Stay inside or you never come back.

4. No loitering or you never come back.

First time, I see them outside of the movies or skating rink (I never had the balls to leave them at the mall.) or got a call from security or mgt telling me that my little angel acted inappropiately, they knew there was heck to pay with momma.

As far as all the kids at the movies, and people being skeered to go to the movies.. Pft.. whatever.. It's not like the kids are a pack of wolves, just waiting to jump you for seeing a movie. If you have a problem, there's security all over the place.

I am personally much more skeered of the fat lady in biker shorts, with the giaganitc triple buttered popcorn,4 little kids, going to see a R rated movie, and sitting the crew behind me.

Ok, now let me get this straight...

You are were just standing out in front of the movies....on the curb....reading your bibles...when outta of nowhere a mean mean man in a truck came...jumped the curb...and ran over your friend's foot?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. (got 4 of my own..) Anyway, apparently the boy is gonna be OK, or Pubby would have already done a "man on the street, roving reporter,live at 5" interview with the vic.

And what is with all you people who say,"I would NEVER" drop my little angels off somewhere and leave them!! Give me a break. Do you even have teens? It was something we did on occasion, (Yep, call DFAS, I'm a bad mommy with loose morals!)when the kids were older.

The rules were.

1. You act appropriately or you never come back.

2. Anyone tells me you acted up, you never come back.

3. Stay inside or you never come back.

4. No loitering or you never come back.

First time, I see them outside of the movies or skating rink (I never had the balls to leave them at the mall.) or got a call from security or mgt telling me that my little angel acted inappropiately, they knew there was heck to pay with momma.

As far as all the kids at the movies, and people being skeered to go to the movies.. Pft.. whatever.. It's not like the kids are a pack of wolves, just waiting to jump you for seeing a movie. If you have a problem, there's security all over the place.

I am personally much more skeered of the fat lady in biker shorts, with the giaganitc triple buttered popcorn,4 little kids, going to see a R rated movie, and sitting the crew behind me.

I am askeered of that too.....

It would be interesting for someone in Hiram to get a copy of the Police Report and tells us what it says about this incident.

Can someone point me to the post where we're told how his foot got ran over without him being hit by the bumper or fender?

It would be interesting for someone in Hiram to get a copy of the Police Report and tells us what it says about this incident.

Can someone point me to the post where we're told how his foot got ran over without him being hit by the bumper or fender?

Can't find it..sorry I looked

You had to get him to the front. If you were in the front to begin with, There would of been a witness to the mad man run over your friends foot. So I hope you have learned your lesson of not hanging out in dark alley's! Always hang out where there will be a witness.

I am sorry that I keep bringing this up and won't drop it but it has become like a detective game for me. Maybe we can find the mad man after all.