Paulding.com

engine 2 enroute to this call

took a while to figure out responding station with so many other units out of service

clark med 2 enroute

DOT requested with chain saw - road closed at 92/Macland

clark med 5 on scene

better x-street is Covington Dr

Just got internet back this morning. I wondered what happened there yesterday. I waited out the storm at work. Glad I did or I could've been driving right through there when the tree fell. Looked like a couple small ones fell and were cleared earlier, too.

I drove by there also. I was one of the last cars that got through before the police blocked if off at Lake Road. The tree, and it was a big one, had fallen on the back seat part of the car and it was smushed. Ever who was driving that thing was very lucky. I'm talking inches.

I drove by there also. I was one of the last cars that got through before the police blocked if off at Lake Road. The tree, and it was a big one, had fallen on the back seat part of the car and it was smushed. Ever who was driving that thing was very lucky. I'm talking inches.

That makes me think about that poor man who lost his family a few years back when a tree fell on their car and his wife and child/children were in the back seat. It was either in Virginia Highlands or somewhere in Buckhead - freak afternoon storm and all at once his entire family was gone. So sad.