Paulding.com

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could there be someone else in her life with a light colored truck as well? Serious question, not sarcasm.

or could her car have broke down and some idiot just came flying through there....... if the cars were on one side of the road and the body on the other.. then well????

Could there be someone else in her life with a light colored truck as well? Serious question, not sarcasm.
Possibly, although I haven't seen one here. There has been a small dark colored truck up here twice in the past week.

or could her car have broke down and some idiot just came flying through there....... if the cars were on one side of the road and the body on the other.. then well????
Her body was found up a hill about 100 feet on the opposite side of the street from her car. There was a place for her to park the car safely and walk up a dirt road to the area where she was found. There are several sets of skid marks near her car as well. Where the car was parked people have literally had to drive into oncoming traffic for 5 days. You would think someone would have complained.

OOOOHHHHH .... I just saw this!

HWAM ... I'm so sorry to hear this is potentially your neighbor! Are you okay? do you need anything?

thoughts to all involved in this situation!

I am okay, just very skeptical as to the "investigation" that is going on. I hope to speak with her family when they get into town tonight or in the morning. According to her son, they had planned on moving to RI. Something really isn't adding up to me.

I don't know about an accidental hit and run. The road is not truly one that someone could just go flying down.

You would think they should secure the house because if they have no cause of death, how do they know where the death occurred?

Just lots of confusion, but I do think it strange that someone would just go a mile from their home to commit suicide and then do it away from the car. Just very strange...

I don't know about an accidental hit and run. The road is not truly one that someone could just go flying down.

You would think they should secure the house because if they have no cause of death, how do they know where the death occurred?

Just lots of confusion, but I do think it strange that someone would just go a mile from their home to commit suicide and then do it away from the car. Just very strange...

I agree with you on that. Why so close to home? Why hike up a hill into the woods? Why not park your car off to the side and walk up the driveway instead of through bushes? Really, how hard would it be for someone to stage a suicide?

• 1 year later...