Paulding.com

WSBTV - PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. -- The Paulding County Sheriff's Office said a patrol officer found a body alongside Pumpkin Vine Road off Dabbs Bridge Road Wednesday afternoon.

Authorities believe the badly decomposed body is a female.

Officials said a car was also found in the area. That car has been traced back to a missing Bartow County person.

Police are on the scene. The investigation in continuing.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so horrible.... she was there since Monday at least. How horrible.. I feel so badly for the family... I feel badly for the victim... how sad.. continuing to pray for this family... and her friends...I do declare that p.com has more information than the news stations...... :o

SO unit 181 called for a "52 (rescue) and a supervisor"

dispatch asked "reference?"

181 - "I've got a body"

I then picked up the tone-out to station 6.

I still haven't been able to find the orginal call out on a 10-65 or 1037 vehicle to the officer, but I do remember it since it referenced an area near my house.

I am interested in how long he was there until he found the body. Has anyone heard that on the scanpaulding archives?

Helicopter is un-related. AH-1W Cobra out of Dobbins piloted by an officer from Helicopter Medium Attack Squadron 773 (HMLA 773).

HOW DO YOU KNOW THE SPECIFICS OF THIS AIRCRAFT?? :wacko: WAS IT YOU FLYING THE COBRA AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME AND LOCATION?? :ph34r:

I believe the Red Dogs are the only Cobra Squadron in the area. I saw it as well, flew right over my house.

I saw it as well, but knew what it was before it came out from behind the trees.

:)

it's none of my business, but did the boyfriend live with her? I'm asking because I'm thinking about whether someone is with the children (teens or not, this is traumatic).

She did live with her boyfrined and when I asked the police about the children I was told they were with their Dad.

Missing woman's car found near body

Staff report

Published August 15, 2007 10:41 PM CDT

A Paulding County Sheriff's Department deputy found a badly decomposed body in Acworth along side Pumpkinvine Road while on patrol late Wednesday afternoon. The body is believed to be that of a woman.

Tinalee Voyer Shroyer's car was found abandoned in the same area, about one mile southeast of her home on Skyview Drive, Acworth.

Shroyer, 42, was reported missing by her boyfriend, Alan Dean, Sunday around 3:30 p.m. Dean told Bartow County Sheriff's Office investigators he had not seen Shroyer since Saturday.

Paulding County investigators are awaiting autopsy results to confirm the body's identity and the cause of death.