Paulding.com

My middle schooler just told me that her bus had to turn around on Pumpkin vine a few days ago and the car was on the side of the road she said a dark bluish road, Buick.. she and her friends looked in the car to see if anyone was in it.. she said that nobody was in it.. she is freaked out now....

she also confirmed you would have to drive off from DBR to see it.. you could not see it from DBR? She also said there were no police on DBR.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO units just asked dispatch the location - confirmed it is down Pumpkinvine.

LB, why don't you "go for a drive" or "hit a few balls" at the golf course, and get us some pictures!

I could go down but well. umm not sure that they would let me.. I could pile up hubbys clubs in the car..

I think that the course is closed isn't it..

I could take a six pack down sure they could use a cold one or two...maybe whip up a batch of cookies or sumptin?

been praying since I read this..

now my daughter is traumatized because she is upset that she did not say anything about the car being parked down there...

and someone may have been out there for two or three days... :( I told her that it was not her fault.. that many people did not report it... :unsure:

While water might be nice, I can tell you from very recent experience that sightseers are most definitely not welcomed, either by law enforcement or by the people who have this going on outside their doors.

Let the officials do their work. News will come soon enough about whatever happened.

Please. :(

been praying since I read this..

now my daughter is traumatized because she is upset that she did not say anything about the car being parked down there...

and someone may have been out there for two or three days... :( I told her that it was not her fault.. that many people did not report it... :unsure:

She shouldnt blame yourself I and I'm sure everyone here at some point has noticed a car parked somewhere or even in a ditch or something and sort of just thought to themselves that it had already been taken care of and noone has got the car yet...dont sweat it, there more than likely wasnt anything she could have done anyways...plus who would have known what it would have been like to be a female alone and make what could possibly be a pretty gruesome sight.

While water might be nice, I can tell you from very recent experience that sightseers are most definitely not welcomed, either by law enforcement or by the people who have this going on outside their doors.Let the officials do their work. News will come soon enough about whatever happened.Please. :(
I am not going I am sure the big stations have picked this up....If i were going to take water I would call the non er line and see if they needed something and then do it...
Is Dabbs Bridge road closed I go that way home....
no my oldest just came up that way and saw no signs of any emergency vehicles...
"no my oldest just came up that way and saw no signs of any emergency vehicles... "

Thanks LB

Paulding County's finest are all over DB, though. I just talked myself out of a big, fat ticket. He was nice. SLOW DOWN!! BTW- I was doing 43 in a 35. OK- so I know I was speeding, but..... :ph34r:

call for rescue was at near 3:00.

I don't recall the time of the initial 10-37 report on the vehicle.

North end SO officers will get an ear full on why the vehicle had been there several days.

I'm checking with a deputy friend of mine to get some on the scene info.

call for rescue was at near 3:00.

I don't recall the time of the initial 10-37 report on the vehicle.

North end SO officers will get an ear full on why the vehicle had been there several days.

I'm checking with a deputy friend of mine to get some on the scene info.

yea I went back and read that! was going to edit it, but then hubby called so I had to go back and see if there were any new posts r/t wrecks. Seeing as how he is getting ready to head home from downtown :wacko: Told him it sounded ok for now but to be careful!

Thanks for keeping us in "the know" free bird :wub:

deputy friend gave me some info, but they are being tight-lipped and without taking a chance on getting my friend in trouble, I will withhold for now.

friend did say that this is the person out of Bartow

So what is the deal with this missing Bartow person? I looked back to see if this was something that there was a previous thread about but didn't see any. Can anybody help me out?

So what is the deal with this missing Bartow person? I looked back to see if this was something that there was a previous thread about but didn't see any. Can anybody help me out?

HWAM said her neighbor had been missing for a few days, she stated it sounded like her car....

the news reporters stated that they believe it is the body of the missing Bartow County women...

deputy friend gave me some info, but they are being tight-lipped and without taking a chance on getting my friend in trouble, I will withhold for now.

friend did say that this is the person out of Bartow

Is this the same woman that had the 4yo? If it is have they said anything about the child? and is this the same the same woman whose husband was in jail over the weekend for a domestic and then called and reported he couldn't find her or the child?

Prayers said for all.

Is this the same woman that had the 4yo? If it is have they said anything about the child? and is this the same the same woman whose husband was in jail over the weekend for a domestic and then called and reported he couldn't find her or the child?

Prayers said for all.

NO!!! Not the same.....

I have seen this car, the last few days, my bus goes down that road, but I recently got my car, so i havent been down that road in a couple of days. LB's daughter and I came home that way today in the car, and saw no police activity other than 1 Bartow county police van.

I have seen this car, the last few days, my bus goes down that road, but I recently got my car, so i havent been down that road in a couple of days. LB's daughter and I came home that way today in the car, and saw no police activity other than 1 Bartow county police van.

yepper I checked with her when she arrived home.. wonder what the bus did to get the kids home....

Leaving Dalton now heading that way. My mom called me about this and I have followed up on PsychoDaughter and soon-to-be PsychoDaughterInLaw. They are safe and accounted for. Hubby is checking his aunt, his grandmother, and his cousin's wife.

Whoever it is, prayers for their family.