Paulding.com

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

north end of the county near cobb/bartow line

Bartow SO on scene with Paulding units. County line is right at that area.

I should hear the dogs shortly as rescue comes by.

SO units check eariler if this vehicle was part of a missing persons report - I don't recall the answer.

SO 151 asks for water to brought to location - they're going to be there a while.

I want to clarify when I stated it is confirmed, I spoke out of place. My scanner is coming in several minutes behind Freebird, and what he has reported is correct. I heard the officer call for the coroner and a supervisor, and said he had a body. That is when I said it was confirmed. However, I guess that is not completely correct until the coroner comes out and confirms it.

Missing as in how? Like you haven't seen her today or she has been reported missing?
there was report of a missing person - SO inquired if the vehicle was tied to the missing persons report - I didn't hear the response from dispatch.Someone could go back to the archives on scanpaulding - they ran 28s on the car about 1-2 hours ago.
Have they said if this person is male or female.
I have not heard that.

I heard two calls for missing persons the last couple of days.

One was a girl who's boyfriend had called her saying he was very sick and heading to the ER. That was around midnight the night before (if memory is correct) and this was sometime the next morning. She had not been able to get in touch with him since.

The other was a man looking for his wife and 4 yo daughter. He had been in jail, I think for the weekend, because of a domestic situation that occurred between him and his wife. He was now out of jail and could not make contact with them. She was nowhere to be found.