Paulding.com

It really doesn't seem like it has almost been a year since that horrible evening when we learned of the end of these two young lives. My family has known Rianna's family for over 12 years... and now we go to church with Jon's Mom. I think about these kids and their families all the time and I will even more this week as they approach the One Year anniversary of their deaths. I also keep the other two teens, Daniel and Ryan and their families in my prayers as well.

RIP Jon and Rianna

Edited by maxine

I think of them all often.

For Rianna and Jon

prod10816968qj.gif

Never forgotten.

For Ryan and Daniel, I pray you continue to heal!

Dear CW and Heartstar,

You're never far from my thoughts. :wub:

Provol,

Your faith and strength are a true testament to you wonderful spirit.

Aunt Boo,

I miss you and think of you often.

Kbear still loves his dear.

throses.gif

Wow, has it really been a year? Seems like just yesterday. My heart goes out to both families, as I'm sure this is an extremely difficult anniversary to deal with. May God give you strength to get through each and every day and bring comfort with your memories of these two beautiful children.

Hard to believe it has been a year. While it is most important to hold these two families close, please also remember to pray for the kids who lost their best friends. This week will be hard for all of us.

Rianna's birthday was last week. She would have been 17. :( We miss her very much.

Edited by i've_lost_myself
I will think of them and remember them for the rest of my life... If what I was told Jon's last words were he will always be my inspiration to go on and go forth...

Prayers sent to the families of all four of the students..

my daughter heard of it right after it happened and call daniels mom.......thats when she first found out about the acc. we went to the site shortly there after since we live right around the corner. my daughter was suppose to be with them that day to go to taco bell and came home instead.......i can't put into words how i feel when i think of them since i think of them everyday. i guess it doesn't help passing their memorial daily. now i know how i feel can't be compared to those that knew them better or longer ......but the only word i can use i think is PAIN and that's putting it lightly. i pray daily that we never have a year like we did last year........too many dear to the heart gone. god bless them all......may we all meet again one day....R.I.P. dear ones

I can not believe it has been a year. CW and Lara please know that you are in my heart and

thoughts today and always. I will always remember the bond that we made while building

that wonderful garden for Riana. I hope it still gives you confort and peace. My thoughts

are with everyone whose lives were touched by this.

I can not believe it has been a year. CW and Lara please know that you are in my heart and

thoughts today and always. I will always remember the bond that we made while building

that wonderful garden for Riana. I hope it still gives you confort and peace. My thoughts

are with everyone whose lives were touched by this.

Very nicely said.

I for one will always remember this as I have a special tie to it.

CW and Lara, you have been in my thoughts a lot lately, knowing that the first anniversary was coming. I hope you find comfort in knowing that we still care and haven't forgotten about your loss.