Paulding.com

OK, lets clarify what really happened in Camden woods. There was NOT a robbery. There was an attempted break-in. The homeowner was home and was upstairs. The alarm was not on at the time. However the back door chime was activated when it was opened. That alerted the dogs which raced to that door and the would-be intruder fled. At least four neighbors including myself have witnessed, over the last month, a couple people in particular walking down the street and around the cul-de-sac peering into car windows and scoping out the homes that had no business in that area! They were also noted walking through the backyards in places they should not have been. The police were called to this particular and did come to the home. They also noted to stay alert and if you see anyone that looks very out of place in your area, call them! If everyone stays alert we can keep a safe neighborhood.

OK, lets clarify what really happened in Camden woods. There was NOT a robbery. There was an attempted break-in. The homeowner was home and was upstairs. The alarm was not on at the time. However the back door chime was activated when it was opened. That alerted the dogs which raced to that door and the would-be intruder fled. At least four neighbors including myself have witnessed, over the last month, a couple people in particular walking down the street and around the cul-de-sac peering into car windows and scoping out the homes that had no business in that area! They were also noted walking through the backyards in places they should not have been. The police were called to this particular and did come to the home. They also noted to stay alert and if you see anyone that looks very out of place in your area, call them! If everyone stays alert we can keep a safe neighborhood.

That is not far from my house....can you pm me a general description. (wondering if it is the same people we are having problems with in our s/d)

That is not far from my house....can you pm me a general description. (wondering if it is the same people we are having problems with in our s/d)

Heck, BROADCAST the general description!

We're in Carrington Pt..

Hello. Trying to find the original post. I too live in Camden Woods, on Camden Trail. My children were affected by this chaos. as a neighbor decided to tell them, ages 9 & 10 about the attempt that day as they got off of the bus. I have been home all summer and have not seen anything unusual. Could you please let me know where the post is. interested in reading viewers comments. to see what you were clarifying. Thanks.Also, have these sightings been reported to the police. Wanting to know who to contact if I see anything out of the ordinary.

I'd suggest all the homeowners get some baseball bats and take care of those unusual looking folks. Put a little fear into them and I bet you they won't be back. Or everyone could come borrow the biggest dogs we have for a few weeks. HAHA! And get them a spike collar on your way back home.

do you'all remember about a year ago when the peeping tom was stalking this area of south paulding? i do not know if he was captured or not, does anyone know?

That area seems to have had a problem with peeping tom's or attempted break-ins for a while. The last time I remember police cars all up and down Swan Dr in Carrington Point and police and flash lights in the woods looking for the guy to come out on this side from Camden Woods. With a lot of those trees gone now it doesn't make as good a place for them to hide anymore...

I don't know if they caught that one or not. The one that got the most action is when the peeping tom was caught at a police officer's home. You picked the wrong house this time boy.

So, no description yet of the "couple of people in particular"? What's up?

Don't give up yet...Designer hasn't been logged on since 6:30 yesterday, My post requesting description was at 9:30 last night so they haven't seen it yet....maybe they will answer soon.