Paulding.com

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what the hell is going on here? damn glad we are looking at maybe getting out of this place,..

Dear Lord- prayers said. What is a teen doing riding around with a gun in their car- not hunting season.
the didnt say it was a teen. and god i hope not.. prayers said.
They were cleaning a gun in a car or in a house!?!?!!? :huh:

Dispatcher said they were at the high school in the car. Said it happened at a house.All I can figure is it happened at the house and he was trying to get to the hospital and pulled over. Not for sure. Just my guess.Waiting to hear more. Still going on.

what the hell is going on here? damn glad we are looking at maybe getting out of this place,..the didnt say it was a teen. and god i hope not.. prayers said.

They said it was a 16 yr old but, was he shot in the car or the house???? still trying to get back to the archive to listen again!

OK, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT WHILE CLEANING THE GUN, SELF INFLICTED. WONDER WHY WOULD A 16 YR OLD BE CLEANING A GUN?? IN A CAR??

check the other thread on this - its possible he got shot (however he did get shot) they tried to get him to the hospital, didn't think they'd make it and called 911 for help.

check the other thread on this - its possible he got shot (however he did get shot) they tried to get him to the hospital, didn't think they'd make it and called 911 for help.

That's pretty much what was said in the other thread about this shooting, but as usual some people have to start jumping to conclusions. Regardless of how it happened someone has been shot and I will be praying for that person.

That's pretty much what was said in the other thread about this shooting, but as usual some people have to start jumping to conclusions. Regardless of how it happened someone has been shot and I will be praying for that person.

zactly.. someones 16 year old child.

I swear. I leave and all hell breaks loose.

Y'all didn't realize I was the glue that held the place together, did ya? :)

Hope this kid's ok.

We knew that we just did not want to tell you.

I hope the kid is ok too.