1 reply to this topic

#1 tpdrums

tpdrums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 06:44 AM

Good morning all,

I am a EPHS graduate (1995). Whew... it's been a while. I was a member of the EPHS drumline my four years in high school and I now instruct both drums and percussion. After a break for a two year period due to the birth of my son, I am now trying to get back into the drum instructor scene. Do any of you guys out there know of anyone needing instruction or extra help? I teach everything from drumset to marching and pit percussion. Thank you for any help or leads you may have.

P.S. If the pictures of the "past" marching bands are still on the wall in the EPHS band room... please find all four of my pictures and place tape over all of them. I would hate to see the pictures now. Ha. Ha.

God bless!
Tony Pence
Drum & Percussion Instructor
tonypence@hotmail.com

#2 flops

flops

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (tpdrums @ Jul 26 2007, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good morning all,

I am a EPHS graduate (1995). Whew... it's been a while. I was a member of the EPHS drumline my four years in high school and I now instruct both drums and percussion. After a break for a two year period due to the birth of my son, I am now trying to get back into the drum instructor scene. Do any of you guys out there know of anyone needing instruction or extra help? I teach everything from drumset to marching and pit percussion. Thank you for any help or leads you may have.

P.S. If the pictures of the "past" marching bands are still on the wall in the EPHS band room... please find all four of my pictures and place tape over all of them. I would hate to see the pictures now. Ha. Ha.

God bless!

Tony! This is Beau.. I think you still owe me some laps, mister!! laugh.gif
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics