Paulding.com

2 year old missing at pine valley and dallas nebo

Anyone else hear this? Pretty sure they said 2 year old juvenile....then I thought juvenile would be a teen. Rechecking.

80 pine valley court creekside subdivision. name of Brian. Last seen 20 minutes ago. reconfirmed as 2 year old.

70 enroute to missing juvenile. 174 enroute to missing juvenile.188 can you 10-90 the location of missing juvenile?70 asking for clothing description. 188 is 23.188 can you 10-90 the location of missing juvenile?70 asking for clothing description. 188 is 23.

oh gosh.. I hope they check everywhere.. Our now 8 year old was hiding under a pile of blankets in my closet when she was 2. She was in the house all doors locked.. I could not find her anywhere the blankets looked untouched no lie.. we searched and searched then went outside to search I came in to call 911 and she was sitting at the table with spilled milk and cookies she showed me where she hid.. never in a million years

154 enroute. 174 asking for directions to missing juvenile. 70 is 23 in the area. 131 is enroute. 170 any clothing description yet? neg. White tank top with blue pants. no shoes. on Nebo road on the woodline. 158 enroute.

Where is Pine Valley off of Dallas Nebo?

somewhere in creekside subdivision.....I know I think of the one off os 92 but this is in the golf community off of dallas nebo.

I was just coming back from Kroger and there were several police cars on both side of the road (Dallas-Nebo by Creekside). I didn't see a wreck or anything and was puzzled as to what was going on. I guess this answers that question. I'm glad it was a good outcome.

I was just coming back from Kroger and there were several police cars on both side of the road (Dallas-Nebo by Creekside). I didn't see a wreck or anything and was puzzled as to what was going on. I guess this answers that question. I'm glad it was a good outcome.

I am glad also. I kept thinking of that lake at the golf course and all that traffic.

The kid was sleeping??

Yes as they were giving more descriptions another came on loudly stating he is asleep in the bed. It must of been a sigh of relief. I was ready to run down and help them look. But how that child slept through all that commotion is beyond me.

I know that feeling. My daughter fell asleep in the back of my closet under a suitcase while my mom was watching her.

My mom and Kendall were in the living room (front door was open) and my mom took the baby in to get changed. When she came back, about 3 minutes later, Kendall was gone! She searched the house high and low 3 times before calling me. I even told her to go check my closet. She called 911...I made it home from work in 20 minutes (from 30 miles away!). The police were there within 4 minutes and already had her description out over the radio. My mother was sure someone had come in and taken her.

The nice police officer wanted to know who the cute blonde girl was asleep in the closet! :lol:

Thank God the child was found. It is the scariest thing EVER!!

It's only funny if you're not the mom, but great story NY Gal. I woke up all the time freak like that. Just this afternoon, not only are all my doors locked, dead bolts too, baby gate at top of stairs closed and even my bedroom door locked. They are in my room to watch TV, play, sleep, whatever but pregnant mommy needs a nap. I wake up and the big one is next to me snoring, dog on her bed snoring and I'm like where's my 2 year old. He was a sleep on he floor on the other side of the bed. But for that split second you think of every bad thing in the world that could happen. Of course the cat was watching him or more like sleeping under the covers with him, he'd drug down there with his pillow and toy.

I was wondering about all the so cars on 61. They were at Sudie and 61 yesterday around 5:30 or so. Had just passed a large tree down. Glad the little one is ok.

My mom, God rest her soul, had been watching my toddler while I took my baby to the doc. She let him play outside and he disappeared. We have nearly 3 acres of woods. I didn't know where to look first. I was on my way back to the house to call 911 when he came running. He had managed to crawl into mom's car and saw me calling, but I couldn't hear him answer me and he had a hard time opening the door. He was as upset as I was.

I was wondering about all the so cars on 61. They were at Sudie and 61 yesterday around 5:30 or so. Had just passed a large tree down. Glad the little one is ok.

My mom, God rest her soul, had been watching my toddler while I took my baby to the doc. She let him play outside and he disappeared. We have nearly 3 acres of woods. I didn't know where to look first. I was on my way back to the house to call 911 when he came running. He had managed to crawl into mom's car and saw me calling, but I couldn't hear him answer me and he had a hard time opening the door. He was as upset as I was.

what a scary feeling!!!