Paulding.com

ok....Let get our facts straight guys...and I'm not directing this at Ridge Rd retiree because I know you are just posting what's coming over the scanner, BUT here's the facts.There were NO fireworks shot from a speeding car. Actually, there wasn't a speeding car either. There were 2 teens shooting fireworks. That's the only part of the report that is factual. EVERYTHING else is fiction....so let's chill out on the necessary spankings that are in order folks.

Now the officer is taking 2 male to a residence on Camdon Dr.
Do you live in Camden Woods?And thanks to you Ridge Rd Retiree for doing what you do to inform us of what's going on.
ok....Let get our facts straight guys...and I'm not directing this at Ridge Rd retiree because I know you are just posting what's coming over the scanner, BUT here's the facts.There were NO fireworks shot from a speeding car. Actually, there wasn't a speeding car either. There were 2 teens shooting fireworks. That's the only part of the report that is factual. EVERYTHING else is fiction....so let's chill out on the necessary spankings that are in order folks.Do you live in Camden Woods?

So you are saying what is coming across the scanner is not true???? What makes you think we are to believe what you are saying is true?

Because I spoke to the officer AND my wife, who was driving the car that was alleged to be speeding, which wasn't. I was just setting the facts straight, plus a little perterbed about people that jump to what they think punishments should be without getting facts confirmed instead of just hearing what was reported by somebody else.

I mentioned that I was giving the facts of what actually happened due to the fact that it came over the scanner inaccurately, hence including the following on my original post..."and I'm not directing this at Ridge Rd retiree because I know you are just posting what's coming over the scanner"....did you not read that part?

I mentioned that I was giving the facts of what actually happened due to the fact that it came over the scanner inaccurately, hence including the following on my original post..."and I'm not directing this at Ridge Rd retiree because I know you are just posting what's coming over the scanner"....did you not read that part?

was it your kid that got in trouble?? you seem awfully defensive about something that really shouldn't matter....so what if your wife was mistaken for the perps?? it was a mistake and she's safe at home now, right?? :huh:

If you are talking to me yea I saw what you put. Did you even read what I put. Right or wrong it was reported on scanner.If it was reported wrong on scanner. You got your point across. You still need to chill. It is only a scanner report.Wrong or wright that was what dispatcher said.

If you are talking to me yea I saw what you put. Did you even read what I put. Right or wrong it was reported on scanner.If it was reported wrong on scanner. You got your point across. You still need to chill. It is only a scanner report.Wrong or wright that was what dispatcher said.

I'm gonna let this go as you are not being logical. I reread your post, which told me to chill after I acknowledged that the report came from the scanner and I offered the actual facts of what happened. I wasn't jumping on the original post or poster....he's just reporting what was reported. I corrected the report as I first hand talked to all parties involved.

I'm gonna let this go as you are not being logical. I reread your post, which told me to chill after I acknowledged that the report came from the scanner and I offered the actual facts of what happened. I wasn't jumping on the original post or poster....he's just reporting what was reported. I corrected the report as I first hand talked to all parties involved.

Glad you are letting it go.Cause that is what scanner reports are for. To inform people of what is being reported.Even if it is reported on scanner wrong.

was it your kid that got in trouble?? you seem awfully defensive about something that really shouldn't matter....so what if your wife was mistaken for the perps?? it was a mistake and she's safe at home now, right?? :huh:

My kid was 1 of the kids that was talked to by the officer regarding the alleged action. Everybody is safe and sound. Thanks.

Maybe you should check some mailboxes to see if its truly inaccurate. When the person whose mailbox it is in checks the mailbox, guess who will be the first to get the knock on their door?

Glad you are letting it go.Cause that is what scanner reports are for. To inform people of what is being reported.Even if it is reported on scanner wrong.

Lady, you got a MAJOR chip on your shoulder. :angry:

She's actually a very nice person. I have met her several times. :D

Bringing more attention to this is going to have more people listening to the scanner archives.

She's actually a very nice person. I have met her several times. :D Bringing more attention to this is going to have more people listening to the scanner archives.
Thank you CeeJay.I love to listen to the scanner. I wish more people would. :)
You so funny bmcdawg :lol:

Sounds like your kid did something stupid &/or has stupid friends (as kids do) and their behavior got your wife involved. If your kid did something to warrant anyone calling the cops, maybe you should be dealing with him instead of fussing on here.

Sounds like your kid did something stupid &/or has stupid friends (as kids do) and their behavior got your wife involved. If your kid did something to warrant anyone calling the cops, maybe you should be dealing with him instead of fussing on here.

Yeah, what she said!! The bit dog barks first!! Ever heard that saying??

Tell us how you really feel :lol:

Seriously though, I was thinking the same exact thing. I knew from the tone of earlier posts that the perps (at least as reported on the scanner) must have been related to him.

Yeah, what she said!! The bit dog barks first!! Ever heard that saying??

I have

Seriously though, I was thinking the same exact thing. I knew from the tone of earlier posts that the perps (at least as reported on the scanner) must have been related to him.

I thought so too. By posting in such a defensive manner you just bring more attention to yourself. I doubt the thread would have gone beyond 10 posts without that post. I still don't think teenagers and fireworks are a good combination, even without the speeding car.