Paulding.com

Haley, you sound like a sweet girl with a compassionate heart, but I am just wondering if you feel bad for your own neighbors that might see the thread where you called them old farts?

LOL

WHy hayl no!! They deserve that. If they come to my door with this petition they've got going around for people to sign I intend on telling them they should've moved to a retirement community with strict HOA with homes $250K and up.

That is funny though isn't it??

Edited by *HaleyNicole*
Oh...so they really are old farts!! :lol:

(You were not talking about all your neighbors in general, but just one specific lady that trying to take control of the neighborhood...right?)

LOL Yeah, there are a couple and they are the "elders" of the neighborhood trying to get petitions signed and all of that. They don't wave when we go by. They complained about a stray dog and they were throwing rocks at him. (we found him a home) They complained about my husband riding down the road on the 4 wheeler one afternoon etc.,

She is always out there sweeping the driveway, watering the grass all the time. Getting the builders out there b/c she is complaining about her property line and something to do with the neighbors. She is bored I think.

LOL Yeah, there are a couple and they are the "elders" of the neighborhood trying to get petitions signed and all of that. They don't wave when we go by. They complained about a stray dog and they were throwing rocks at him. (we found him a home) They complained about my husband riding down the road on the 4 wheeler one afternoon etc.,

She is always out there sweeping the driveway, watering the grass all the time. Getting the builders out there b/c she is complaining about her property line and something to do with the neighbors. She is bored I think.

Kudos for finding the stray a home! You are probably right about her being bored. I know some neighbors are impossible to get a long with, but who knows...maybe, you will have a chance to be the better person and turn the situation around where everyone is happier.

And no Gaileespaz, I'm not her neighbor. I would never ever throw a rock at a dog...and rarely sweep the driveway! :p