Paulding.com

22:55 hrs-/-

behind lot 21

rescue 10 is 10-76 -/-

-/-officers 135 and 197 are 10-76.

between 3 to 4 females= several have knives- there are injuries................

caller said 1 vehicle ,with parties involved ,left the fight- went to service station across the street

clarks med 3 is 10-76

this is off hwy 61 south- villa rica hwy

22:55 hrs-/-

behind lot 21

rescue 10 is 10-76 -/-

-/-officers 135 and 197 are 10-76.

between 3 to 4 females= several have knives- there are injuries................

caller said 1 vehicle ,with parties involved ,left the fight- went to service station across the street

clarks med 3 is 10-76

this is off hwy 61 south- villa rica hwy

Got to love those trailer park women! :o

:lol:

jerry! jerry!

We may see this on COPS! Females fighting at a trailer park!!!

Bad girls, Bad Girls - Whatcha gonna do?

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

They're looking for a blue ford ranger? Does anyone else here drive a blue ford ranger?

Edited by eym_sirius
How many packs of Marlboro's Lights between them?
The appropriate question is:How many TEETH between them? :lol:
10 bucks says this thread is found a week from now from a participant and they ream us for making fun. :lol:
That would make my day...my week probably....because I could laugh about it a second time.
i sure hope young bleeding female trailer parkers don't come running down the middle of lindsey lake road........... again.............

damn trailer park...... i will bolo

Police are using dogs to follow the trail of any bleeding females in the trailer park. Reportedly one of the dogs told his handler:

"You get down here and smell this!"

Police are using dogs to follow the trail of any bleeding females in the trailer park. Reportedly one of the dogs told his handler:

"You get down here and smell this!"

i don't live in the TP, i live down lindsey lake road (in a house on 2 acres) which is the road after the TP and unfortunately, way too close and always the logical choice of direction to flee in if you are bleeding and running from the law....i will put the dobe out on the porch to repel the inevitable influx of guests... i am i no mood for intoxicated and injured company tonite :o :huh: ;) they had their chance to get stitched up by a professional.........

i don't live in the TP, i live down lindsey lake road (in a house on 2 acres) which is the road after the TP and unfortunately, way too close and always the logical choice of direction to flee in if you are bleeding and running from the law....i will put the dobe out on the porch to repel the inevitable influx of guests... i am i no mood for intoxicated and injured company tonite :o :huh: ;) they had their chance to get stitched up by a professional.........

:lol:

I hope everyone is okay. Hopefully noone was seriously injured.

On the other hand, some people are being cold. Someone from this same trailer park is a pcom member and several of you are on here are labeling people in their position.

Girl fights with knives included could happen anywhere, I don't think it should be about them living in a trailer park. I'm really not trying to start anything, I just feel bad for the person who lives there who will see this thread and take it as a low blow.

I hope everyone is okay. Hopefully noone was seriously injured.

On the other hand, some people are being cold. Someone from this same trailer park is a pcom member and several of you are on here are labeling people in their position.

Girl fights with knives included could happen anywhere, I don't think it should be about them living in a trailer park. I'm really not trying to start anything, I just feel bad for the person who lives there who will see this thread and take it as a low blow.

Haley, you sound like a sweet girl with a compassionate heart, but I am just wondering if you feel bad for your own neighbors that might see the thread where you called them old farts?