Paulding.com

10-37 black male ( 18 to 19 years of age)just ran out of the woods- had dirt all over him- asked to use the phone complainant advises the male is at the back of the building at this timeofficer 172 is 10-76.officer 34 is on dallas nebo- he is responding.10-86 is attempting to call the complainant back for a better description of the suspect.suspect has on- grey pants, black shoes, black long sleeve t-shirt and long dreadlocks.complainant advises the male suspect has went behind the store towards woodbridge s/d officer 143 is responding. 167 is also responding from hiram sudie road.officer 19 is responding from hwy 61 - area of the high schoolofficer 167 and 143 are 10-23 in the area folks - when i post -i do seperate - but when it is seen by you it runs all together.dogs are out at gregory court- all officers be advised- they are searching./officer just said- male coming in from the back side/

One of these guys came to our door this morning @ 6:45 trying to get in to hide! (He said his car broke down a mile up the road & he needed to use the phone.) We told him to stay there & we'd call the sheriff's office to come help him. He ran back toward Hwy 61. By the time I called the SO & my hubby got in the truck to go look for him, the deputies had arrested him. (They were already on the hunt with dogs!)

Way to go Paulding Co SO!!!

-offcer requesting more units at russell lane-

One of these guys came to our door this morning @ 6:45 trying to get in to hide! (He said his car broke down a mile up the road & he needed to use the phone.) We told him to stay there & we'd call the sheriff's office to come help him. He ran back toward Hwy 61. By the time I called the SO & my hubby got in the truck to go look for him, the deputies had arrested him. (They were already on the hunt with dogs!)Way to go Paulding Co SO!!!
so you are the person i mentioned in the 10-71 report- glad you were able to assist the officers- officers are reporting suspect is 10-95 at russell lane!can 10-22 all officers status--officer 19 to call officer 194 asap on nextel
so you are the person i mentioned in the 10-71 report- glad you were able to assist the officers-

We didn't assist at all. I just called it in, because it was highly suspicious. By the time my husband got to the highway in his truck, the officers had him in custody. The deputy came back to our house to look around for others. I was on the phone & told the dispatcher that an officer was with my husband, so we hung up. They had him in the back of the car before the call came through their radios!

I asked my husband if he flagged down the deputy. He said "Flagged him down?! Look!!!" He pointed at the highway, and there were deputies with dogs everywhere! What a sight at 7AM.

I'm just proud of our law enforcement in this community. I don't think they get enough kudos for what they do. WELL DONE!!!

We didn't assist at all. I just called it in, because it was highly suspicious. By the time my husband got to the highway in his truck, the officers had him in custody. The deputy came back to our house to look around for others. I was on the phone & told the dispatcher that an officer was with my husband, so we hung up. They had him in the back of the car before the call came through their radios!

I asked my husband if he flagged down the deputy. He said "Flagged him down?! Look!!!" He pointed at the highway, and there were deputies with dogs everywhere! What a sight at 7AM.

I'm just proud of our law enforcement in this community. I don't think they get enough kudos for what they do. WELL DONE!!!

i am proud of them also- they have a stressful job and do not get paid enough for what they do

10-37 black male ( 18 to 19 years of age)just ran out of the woods- had dirt all over him- asked to use the phone complainant advises the male is at the back of the building at this timeofficer 172 is 10-76.officer 34 is on dallas nebo- he is responding.10-86 is attempting to call the complainant back for a better description of the suspect.suspect has on- grey pants, black shoes, black long sleeve t-shirt and long dreadlocks.complainant advises the male suspect has went behind the store towards woodbridge s/d officer 143 is responding. 167 is also responding from hiram sudie road.officer 19 is responding from hwy 61 - area of the high schoolofficer 167 and 143 are 10-23 in the area folks - when i post -i do seperate - but when it is seen by you it runs all together.dogs are out at gregory court- all officers be advised- they are searching./officer just said- male coming in from the back side/

Am I missing something? What did these guys do? How many where there total?

I just wish they would tell us before they did that. I need some moving targets down at my rifle range.

with statements like that, I begin to wonder if you might be a grand poobah in some kind of klan group ... you know the kind tracked by the Southern Poverty Law center ... but then I see your signature and figure, nope. Still leaves me scratching my head though, if you know what I mean.

pubby

Stupid people make stupid comments Paulding county does not need anymore. SO has better things to do.

I'm sorry, are you saying I'm wrong?

I'll admit it was a wise ass comment but unfortunately true.

I'm sorry, are you saying I'm wrong?

I'll admit it was a wise ass comment but unfortunately true.

Yes They have more important things to do -- Important crimes - Things like that usually backfire on stupid people.

This came across the scanner somewhere around 4 am today. Armed robbery/carjacking at the Citgo on Hwy. 61. Black males (descriptions give) pointed a gun at the person and took the car. SO was right on top of it and spotted the car on Hwy 61 and started following it. Chase ensued and the perps turned onto either Gregory Ct or Russell Lane and bailed out of the vehicle. Dogs were brought in to track the perps. They located all but one of them so I guess this was the straggler they were looking for. This is just the jest of it - you can hear all of it on the scanner archives. I was awake due to bronchitis so I heard it live. I think the SO did a great job in getting these guys so quick.

I really believe that this is more than just being black and running. Could have turned out totally different if the guy had not willingly given up the car to them. Maybe you would feel different if it had been you with the pistol (which was black with a wooden handle for your info) pointed at you or one of your loved ones.

They were black, and running, in Paulding county, I think that's all it takes here.

Let's see...carjacking - black males with handgun, police chase stolen vehicle until black males bail out running, police catch black males running.

Thankfully ignorant comments are not illegal and there really is no penalty for being stupid. Making stupid illegal would 'deny liberty to heighten security' or whatever nonsense your signature has in it.