Paulding.com

THOUGHTs FROM THE DITCH

Wow last night & today was a hot one!!!

Had to walk down to the twin lakes & fill my water bottle..

This took my mind off my hunger..

Now I have a problem, do I eat the chicken ( a one time meal ) or do I wait for it to lay eggs???

Think I'll wait for the eggs, but it better hurry up, cause this crowing is gonna drive me crazy...

Till tomorrow, your friend,,, Ditch Boy

THOUGHTs FROM THE DITCH

Well it's been a slow , hot day & a half ..

Yesterday two cyclist came by & the second one droped his water bottle.

It was almost full & rolled into my ditch, was that flavored stuff but ditch dwellers can't be chosey...

Did'nt see the coyotes but the possums came back & brought about 37 friends...

Oh more good news. some peckerwood tossed a sofa into my ditch. Now I have a place to sit or sleep...

Two rednecks came by about dawn & dumped 2 dogs, 16 kittens & a chicken..

Woke up last night thought I heard MJ & RAK calling me...was only 86 possums having at it...

Looking forword to tomorrow.....Ditch Boy

OMG. I just saw this. About the funniest thing I've read in a long time. :lol:

I'm still looking for you ditchboy, thought I found you yesterday when I saw a bunch of buzzards hangin' out on the side of the road, but they were just watchin' MISTY in the bushes goin' at it with his blowup doll... But don't worry, I'll find ya, I got my head carrin' bucket with me... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

**THIS JUST IN*** pack of wild dogs chewin' on the leg bone of sumpen' down in the ditch over yonder-heard some pretty colorful language comin' up from there, too........could've been the dogs.....maybe.... :unsure:

THOUGHTS FROM THE DITCH

Hello everyone.

I took a few days vacation.

The dogs, kittens, chicken & I went to a great sandy ditch near Mcpherson.

Worked on our tans, played some vollyball, just generly relaxed, good to get away from the daily grind.

Well when we got home we find that the strange guy that lives in the big pipe that goes under the road

had rumaged thru our stuff & taken some of the kittens things.

Well the dogs were all for going down & whipping some butt. The chicken's logic won out & they will wait until next week when he goes to the symphony & retrive their stuff & leave him a little sumping.

Till next time : Ditch Boy

PS' sorry THOUGHTS still don't have a hat rack..

THOUGHTS FROM THE DITCH

Hello everyone.

Worked on our tans, played some vollyball, just generly relaxed, good to get away from the daily grind.

Well when we got home we find that the strange guy that lives in the big pipe that goes under the road

Well the dogs were all for going down & whipping some butt. The chicken's logic won out & they will wait until next week when he goes to the symphony & retrive their stuff & leave him a little sumping.

Thank goodness for the logical chicken! :unsure:

THOUGHTS FROM THE DITCH

Hello everyone.

i've just got to say, "you've got one HELLUVA battery on your laptop!" :p

THOUGHTS FROM THE DITCHHello everyone. I took a few days vacation.The dogs, kittens, chicken & I went to a great sandy ditch near Mcpherson.Worked on our tans, played some vollyball, just generly relaxed, good to get away from the daily grind.Well when we got home we find that the strange guy that lives in the big pipe that goes under the roadhad rumaged thru our stuff & taken some of the kittens things.Well the dogs were all for going down & whipping some butt. The chicken's logic won out & they will wait until next week when he goes to the symphony & retrive their stuff & leave him a little sumping. Till next time : Ditch BoyPS' sorry THOUGHTS still don't have a hat rack..
Seems like everyone is having problems with their neighbors - sorry to hear - have you tried signaling the Marshall with a mirror or smoke yet?There's a girl that lives in the pipe under our driveway and she charges us a toll! :angry2: ....Awaiting your next post from the ditch - penguin
OMG. I just saw this. About the funniest thing I've read in a long time. :lol:
maybe you need to check out Heathen's anyone know post and penguin's separated at birth thread for the funnies thing you have seen. :rolleyes:
Last week when my friends called me at 5am because their car broke down in Alabama and they needed someone to pick them up, one of them was passed out (drunk) in the ditch when I pulled up.

You are talking me out of having friends. LOL Driving to Alabama to pull drunk buddies out of ditches - I figure that should cease to occur about the time you finish college!

THOUGHTS FROM THE DITCH

Hello everyone.

Hey, I think I met that guy tonight, lives in that big pipe with the creek runnin' thru it. Said there's been a stranger in the 'hood lately, started screamin' he's the king of the underdome and strangers weren't welcome...

So I toasted him on principle alone...

el_panda_flamethrower_wallpaper.jpg

I was 'fraid he'd damage your skull or somethin'... Took a look at his after everythin' had cooled down a bit, looks like weevels had been gnawin' at his head from the inside out, kinda gross...

What's your hat size???