Paulding.com

The assault happened in S. Fork sub at 240 Hardy Circle

The complainant is injured and fled to Las Palmos restaurant and called for help.

Assaulted by a large black male/scar on the chest. He is a cable company employee.

/hijack

Who hit who?

I know I've wanted to bash some Comcast people MANY times in the past. :lol:

Sorry, don't mean to make light of the situation, but it just struck me as funny. Hope whomever was injured is OK.

/end hijack

Oh Lawd where is Hank Jr... I bet he is wondering if this was put on here yet LOL

Is the complainant the homeowner? Too weird.

Where is Las Palmos Rest.?

Las Palmos (or Lost Pajamas; as my kids say) is right there on 278 in front of Country Inn & Suites.

I always flee to Las Palmas when I get assaulted. :)

I was going to say the same thing, and it is the closest business to Hardy Circle, as opposed to the 2 Shell stations there at 92/120.

I guess I should have asked,

Why would the homeowner flee to Las Palmos???

I live in that general area, and have no idea where that restaurant is. I might have locked myself in the car and called 911, but I don't hink I would have gone to a restaurant. There's a Shell station right there at the corner!!!!!!

Not to make light of someone getting assualted. What a horrible thing. But the reaction just seemed kinda curious to me.

I was going to say the same thing, and it is the closest business to Hardy Circle, as opposed to the 2 Shell stations there at 92/120.

Not really. There are several car dealerships, banks, restaurants, etc before Los Palmas.

I'd wait and see who hit who first. I've met some pretty wound up customers that want to take it out on the repair person when they get there. Ya' never know...

Never really wanted to take it out on a repair person, but Comcast Customer No-Service is pretty lucky that I can't crawl through the phone...

Not really. There are several car dealerships, banks, restaurants, etc before Los Palmas.

I was being sarcastic. There are a whole slew of things before you get to Los Palmas, the closest being the Shell stations I mentioned. And why are there two Shell stations right across the street from each other at that intersection?

I was being sarcastic. There are a whole slew of things before you get to Los Palmas, the closest being the Shell stations I mentioned. And why are there two Shell stations right across the street from each other at that intersection?

Sorry - didn't catch that. :lol:

The shell stations are within site of S. Fork, so I can understand dude not wanting to stop there.

As for the two Shell stations, your guess is as good as mine. And I live behind one of them. :lol:

Never really wanted to take it out on a repair person, but Comcast Customer No-Service is pretty lucky that I can't crawl through the phone...

Nothin' like being met at the front door a big F*** You from the customer... 99% of all customers complaints are about the Customer Service Reps and the repair person is usually the one who has to calm 'em down...

Sorry - didn't catch that. :lol:

The shell stations are within site of S. Fork, so I can understand dude not wanting to stop there.

As for the two Shell stations, your guess is as good as mine. And I live behind one of them. :lol:

I guess, but it seems like he'd want to go to the first public place he came to. And I'm sure that the waving wooden man at the vegetable stand would have come to his defense, don't you agree?

I had to go back and edit my post... I know Hank is not Black.... LOL I thought he may make an appearance and give us the details LOL

and I bet he is wondering if pcom knows about this yet LOL

Nothin' like being met at the front door a big F*** You from the customer... 99% of all customers complaints are about the Customer Service Reps and the repair person is usually the one who has to calm 'em down...

I'm always pleasant with the repair people...at least they have SHOWN UP to help me with my problem.

I didn't mean that in a negative way...that's actually my favorite mexican restuarant in Hiram

:wub:

It's sort of an inside joke.

(Gag me!) Are you kidding?!? I've only been there twice and both times it smelled like pooh and bleach! :huh:

talking to momof3ib she saw the arrest happen at that mexican rest. where the Western Sizzlin used to be, she saw a lirage black guy walking towards cops, his hands in the air :ph34r: wonder if he chased the hardy circle dude all the way up there?

talking to momof3ib she saw the arrest happen at that mexican rest. where the Western Sizzlin used to be, she saw a lirage black guy walking towards cops, his hands in the air :ph34r: wonder if he chased the hardy circle dude all the way up there?

That would have been a long run.

Las Palmos (or Lost Pajamas; as my kids say) is right there on 278 in front of Country Inn & Suites.

that is a good bit to drive to get away from an attacker.. when there are several other public locations to stop at before there..

Innocent until proven guilty folks.

The homeowner is making the complaint but we do not know if his description of the events is accurate. People have been known to fudge the truth, like who hit who first.

I would say that utility repair folks most probably have some training on how to disengage and it would appear that training was ineffective in this case.

pubby

Well, MAYBE you have a cableman coming to your house later today! :lol:

:lol:

It prbably won't be the same one :D

no i'm sure it won't be but it will be funny if another large black man shows up :p

Innocent until proven guilty folks.

The homeowner is making the complaint but we do not know if his description of the events is accurate. People have been known to fudge the truth, like who hit who first.

I would say that utility repair folks most probably have some training on how to disengage and it would appear that training was ineffective in this case.

pubby

We're told run, and hope they don't catch you...