Paulding.com

We are hearing all the sirens, just can't see from here what exactly is happening.

Any one know what the deal was about 10:00 on Hiram Sudie, coming home we saw 6 sherrif cars going at high speed down Nebo.

Edited by Unique

I remember last summer, Life Flight was called to Paulding County 5 or 6 times on a friday night and into Saturday morning. Maybe Paulding County needs to set up some kind of Defensive Driving Course/ Education Classes. :(

I remember last summer, Life Flight was called to Paulding County 5 or 6 times on a friday night and into Saturday morning. Maybe Paulding County needs to set up some kind of Defensive Driving Course/ Education Classes. :(

They need to sit on Marshall Fuller and Mulberry Rock for a while, I'm sure in about an hours time they can meet the monthly quota on tickets.

hope they are okay..

it looked like the Sp were at someone house.

I came home from hiram sudie to 61 south.

just before Marshall fuller blue lights came up behind me.

I pulled over, the SP passed me, then just before M.F. rd. the S.P. did a 360 on 61.

I freaked out, one of my kids were infront, in another car., a few minutes ahead of me.

the S.P. turn around and went down M.F.

I'd never seen that before, esp. right in front of me :huh: :o

By the time I got to almost the end of marshall fuller, I had to detour to shirley/new ga side rd.

then I saw all the rescue's and a bird waiting, it didn't have any lights on :blink:

hope they are okay..

it looked like the Sp were at someone house.

I came home from hiram sudie to 61 south.

just before Marshall fuller blue lights came up behind me.

I pulled over, the SP passed me, then just before M.F. rd. the S.P. did a 360 on 61.

I freaked out, one of my kids were infront, in another car., a few minutes ahead of me.

the S.P. turn around and went down M.F.

I'd never seen that before, esp. right in front of me :huh: :o

By the time I got to almost the end of marshall fuller, I had to detour to shirley/new ga side rd.

then I saw all the rescue's and a bird waiting, it didn't have any lights on :blink:

So the accident was on 61 at Marshall Fuller and not on Mulberry Rock road end??

MrsApple and family left here a little while ago and they go up Mulberry Rock.

Anyone know????????

Armymom

So the accident was on 61 at Marshall Fuller and not on Mulberry Rock road end??

Anyone know????????

Armymom

When they first started reporting it in ,it sounded like it was the other end to me. Since they were landing at New Ga. School.If it was the other end at 61 they would of landed at New Ga. Ball field.So I would say the other end.

I need to make a correction here,

the GSP did a 180 on 61 turning around, he/she just passed MF from 61 and turned around, went down M.F.rd.

Anyone know????????

Armymom

No, I was driving 61 south, almost to Marshall fuller rd.

Yes, completely at the other end of MF @ mulberrry rock, and new ga. elem.

We are hearing all the sirens, just can't see from here what exactly is happening.

Any one know what the deal was about 10:00 on Hiram Sudie, coming home we saw 6 sherrif cars going at high speed down Nebo.

Around 10 last night they were heading to Kingswood neighborhood. We had issues with a drunk man yelling scurs at several kids at the pool. He was yelling racial slurs (the kids were also yelling stuff to the man) so some of the parents came down there and it was getting out of hand so 11, yes 11, cops came and calmed everyone down and arrested the drunk man.