Paulding.com

Verlion "Jughead" Hewett, age 60, of Hiram, passed away on Wednesday, May 2, 2007. The son of the late Lester & Linda Hewett, he was born September 29, 1946, in LaGrange, GA. Besides his parents, his brother, Herman Hewett, also preceded him in death. Mr. Hewett was a truck driver and he was of the Baptist faith.

Survivors include his wife Teresa A. Hewett of Hiram; sons & daughters-in-law, Greg & Gina Hewett of LaGrange, Tobey & Beth Hewett of LaGrange and Randy & Melissa Borders of Rockmart; daughter, Tanya Borders of Hiram; brothers & sisters-in-law, Sherman & Carolyn Hewett of LaGrange, James & Shelby Hewett of Dallas, and Gene Hewett of LaGrange; sister, Margie Moon & James Dean Russell of LaGrange; a number of grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held Saturday, May 5, 2007, at 2:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Mr. Douglas Hewett officiating. Interment will follow in Peaceful Meadows Memorial Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday, May 4, 2007, from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

He will be deeply deeply missed! My mom is married to his brother and I've known him since I was born so he's like an Uncle to me. He was so funny to be around, he would always make you laugh with his sense of humor! It's so hard to believe he's gone and that it happened so fast. But I know he will always be with me and everyone else! RIP Uncle Jughead!