Paulding.com

(posted by husband as his pc is currently out of commission)

There are 4 deaths in the Lost Mtn. Woods Subdivision in an apparent murder suicide.

Where did you get this info?

Spoke with my mother who lives about 7-9 houses down the road from this, and she talked to the person (a friend and a Paulding SO) who discovered the body on the back porch. Said it was only 1 body on back porch, and said nothing of anyone else of any other bodies.

I don't want to give away exactly where my mother lives, but the person who discovered the body or bodies told her directly.

Also there is a police officer who lives near the home where the body or bodies were found.

So as far as I can tell more than one was found at the residence, up to how many may just be neighborhood rumor or speculation at this point.

Edited by Due_Diligence
I'm in the neighborhood now....apparently the man shot himself two days ago. Found by the neighbor today. :o

I heard the same from a person that lives across the street. Said the next door neighbor son saw him on the porch laying down when he went to cut his grass. The boy's father is a s/o. But I asked if it was more then one and she claimed no only one. She said the family was really distraught, rightfully so. This man was said to be really depressed. Its hard to get over things in life that happen to you and think there isn't any other way. She said channel 5 was up there but then left so I don't know if it will be on the news or not.

Said the next door neighbor son saw him on the porch laying down when he went to cut his grass. The boy's father is a s/o. But I asked if it was more then one and she claimed no only one.

There were several boys out helping with the yard work, one of which lives beside my mother, only a few houses down from the crime scene, and he told her he thought he saw them bring out more than one person. Just with everything going on around there lately my mom was a bit more than freaked out when she called me to try to explain what was going on. She said her neighbors son was distraught over it and he may have gotten confused when telling her.

So I want to apologize if I was wrong, which I hope I am.

Edit:

And if this man is the only one deceased, how did the family that lives there not notice him lying there on the porch for almost 2 days?

We could really use from the SO on here making public statements about these things.

Edited by Due_Diligence

Was the deceased man, the only person living at this residence? If so, that would explain why no one noticed him on the lying porch. I can't understand why no one heard the gunshot and did not report it! BUt, then again, maybe no one who lived in the area was at home to hear it!

The boy just gone out to mow the grass when he seen him. Otherwise I assume they weren't outside the last couple of days. She stated he was divorced and depressed. The neighborhood is right behind the new walmart.

Was the deceased man, the only person living at this residence? If so, that would explain why no one noticed him on the lying porch. I can't understand why no one heard the gunshot and did not report it! BUt, then again, maybe no one who lived in the area was at home to hear it!

It's Paulding county. Gunshots go off all the time. Unless it was an immediate neighbor and they knew exactly where it came from, I don't doubt that it would go unreported. I hear them, but would not be able to give much info to the SO about where they come from. I have never reported a gunshot, but have heard many.