Paulding.com

Didn't he work at DES last year?

He's sorta Mel Gibson-ish

:ninja:

i wish! yes, he did, he is a very nice guy! and, his wife is nice to.

i wish! yes, he did, he is very nice guy and deserved some down time and his

wife is very nice to. oops! double posted.

He did work at DES for the past two school years until he went to the Transportation Department. He also coached football adn track at HHS. He is Mel Gibson-ish. Good thing he doesn't think that Jews are the reason for all the wars like Gibson does. I think he's pretty hot myself.

Thanks you Jimbo you do a GREAT JOB, You help us drivers out so much, And iit is so, so great to hear you on the radio on Fridays tell us drivers the way you do. It does make us feel good to hear your praise to us. So THANK YOU JIMBO FOR DOING A GREAT JOB NOW GO HOME AND REST.

Thanks you Jimbo you do a GREAT JOB, You help us drivers out so much, And iit is so, so great to hear you on the radio on Fridays tell us drivers the way you do. It does make us feel good to hear your praise to us. So THANK YOU JIMBO FOR DOING A GREAT JOB NOW GO HOME AND REST.

Yeah, get some rest. You'll need it. We'll all be waiting for you when you get back. :ninja: We'll try to take it easy on Mr Wilcox while you're gone. :D

While posting this radio scanner report may be odd, I thought it interesting to hear his address. He relayed confidence and belief in the drivers he was addressing. While the general public may have a low view of one simply being a bus driver, many of us know the job you do is an important one - the cargo you deliver each day is irreplaceable.

Be safe and keep up the good work.

While posting this radio scanner report may be odd, I thought it interesting to hear his address. He relayed confidence and belief in the drivers he was addressing. While the general public may have a low view of one simply being a bus driver, many of us know the job you do is an important one - the cargo you deliver each day is irreplaceable.

Amen!

He did work at DES for the past two school years until he went to the Transportation Department. He also coached football adn track at HHS. He is Mel Gibson-ish. Good thing he doesn't think that Jews are the reason for all the wars like Gibson does. I think he's pretty hot myself.

I will come clean. He is my son in law and we are very proud of the great job he is doing for the county schools and bus drivers!!!

that's what I was gettin' at

He is a good man!