Paulding.com

E7 responding to report of person dead in small with truck in WB lane

battalion, 3410 Clark med 1 responding

SO 131 and another unit en route

I don't think I've ever head a dispatcher refer to a person being dead before.

R7 responding to report of person dead in small with truck in WB lane

battalion, 3410 Clark med 1 responding

SO 131 and another unit en route

I don't think I've ever head a dispatcher refer to a person being dead before.

you know freebird, I have to agree with you..I have never heard them refer to that either..they always usually say signal 48..keep us posted

I passed by there between 12:30-12:45 p.m. and I don't recall seeing a white Ford Ranger near Wayside Ln. then. I wonder if I missed it or if someone pulled off the road for a medical emergency?

So sad, I only know of one man who drives a white ford ranger in my neighborhood.. I hope it's not him.

My husband picked up our daughter at 2:30 and did even mention any commotion over there. Wayside Lane comes out on 278 two times. I know he went in and out the same way. When he left Poole he went left towards Wally World. So it must be happening and the other end that comes out across from that sub-division.

Does anyone know what is going on on 278 near Yorkville. My husband just called and said that there is a white Ford Ranger parked ont he side of the road with CRIME SCENE tape around it and also going up into the woods. Just curious. Thanks.

Sorry, I pulled that information from the other post. You're right that's not what you said.

You know there has been a truck there a day or two with the gas lid open, hope it is not the same one, surely someone (state patrol or PCSD) would have checked it by now. I figured someone just ran out of gas. Didn't see anyone in it in passing. Of course there are always vehicles left on the side of the road on 278.

heard on 11alive this morning that they are calling this a murder investigation. GBI is involved. It is a 29 year old male that has been reported missing from powder springs. Didn't catch his name on 11alive.

heard that he had been shot several times....not sure if the body was dumped or if it haooened in the vehicle.