Paulding.com

Call the cops... seems to be the answer for everything these days...

Lady dancing in front of dealership, junk in the neighbors yard, unruly children,

tall grass, ugly trash cans, loud music, damaged mailbox...

Geeze louise, does anyone just mind their own business anymore ? :wacko:

Just venting... :o

Lady dancing in front of dealership, junk in the neighbors yard, unruly children,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right on mrshoward!

:D

too bad we can't call the cops on grouchy posters.

:D

My dad works for Cobb PD, and got a call last week about a 12f who 'wouldn't go to school'. That's actually what the mom called and reported! He called me on the way there and it sounded alot like "whycan'tpeoplejusttakecontroloftheirown****kids.Imsickofhavingtogoparentforthem.Wer

hereto

controllawbreakers.StayonthephoneorImgonnagooffonthiswoman!' I was dying laughing the entire time, which of course upset him worse. Sadly, it's the third kid he's had to go 'scare' into going to school since Spring Break. There wasn't any 'refusing' to go to school in my home, and my 'cop dad' didn't even live there! I agree, cops get called for everything. I hear stories ALL the time.

probably the lady that lives over on 61...no where else to go...ha ha! :lol:

Oh man. You are no fun. :p

no one can have a good time lately. everyone's so serious :glare:

pub.. you gonna pull this comment too? :lol:

Hey RAK I heard ya got a lesbo stalker now....could that be her?

Do these really look like the comments of a caring community?

What HAS happened to this site? As you can see, I rarely make any comments. But sitting here slack jawed, I am in shock.

Instead of laughing, why not go out in your communities and see what you can do to help. There is crime everywhere around Paulding now it seems.

I do not know any of you personally and maybe it is just a bad night for me. But when mental illness, sexual preferences and jokes are on the same page, I really don't know what to think.

Ok Pub, if you need to pull this one, go ahead. I am coming off the soap box.

Denise,

Dallas, Georgia

What HAS happened to this site? As you can see, I rarely make any comments. But sitting here slack jawed, I am in shock.

Instead of laughing, why not go out in your communities and see what you can do to help. There is crime everywhere around Paulding now it seems.

I do not know any of you personally and maybe it is just a bad night for me. But when mental illness, sexual preferences and jokes are on the same page, I really don't know what to think.

Denise,

Dallas, Georgia

huh? :mellow:

Denise,

Dallas, Georgia

:rolleyes:

Denise,

Dallas, Georgia

Sometimes it's easier to laugh than to cry. :rolleyes: