Paulding.com

I wonder if there is a lawsuit for "mental anguish" in the kid's future?

Your honor, little Johnny is terrified to go into the grocery store after the incident. I'm sure a 100k judgement will calm his fears.....

:lol:

^_^

All I can say is dat's my boy... he was standing on his sissy's toy grocery cart and wedged his foot in, and Grammy couldnt get it out! But thankfully the neighbor came to the rescue since I was an hour away... I can't believe I am a scanner post on p.com, but if anyone would get me here, it would be Grayson! :wacko:

All I can say is dat's my boy... he was standing on his sissy's toy grocery cart and wedged his foot in, and Grammy couldnt get it out! But thankfully the neighbor came to the rescue since I was an hour away... I can't believe I am a scanner post on p.com, but if anyone would get me here, it would be Grayson! :wacko:

:lol: So, MISTY, your boy takes after you in the curiosity department huh?

Poor Ave, she has two of you :blink:

I can! :lol:

(Glad your boy's okay. :) )

Make sure that Grayson knows he is now famous. I edited the address to protect the innocent. I don't like to associate an address with the name of a child.

I think you should leave that address and put 28ish man named MISTY has leg stuck in childs shopping cart. :blush:

update: caller later advised that they "greased Grayson like a pig, tied him to the truck and yanked him free." He is now resting. :D

:lol: Grammy did use up the vaseline trying to get him out! :blink: And I will let him know, he will be so proud! I am sure he is quite disappointed the fire truck was cancelled!

:lol: :lol: bummer - tell her next time, before calling 911, we want PICS!! :D

Werd.... He probably was playing as normal, it probably stressed grammy more than him!

That is so cool! :p