Paulding.com

Rest In Peace Mr. Troy Bell

I just saw this. I am so sorry to hear he has passed. The fact that he's no longer in pain may be the only comfort his family may feel. If it's possible, I'd like to attend the funeral, but it sounds like it will be pretty far away. Please let us know...

As soon as I or Hiram Mom hear we will post the arrangements. I'm sure my hubby and hers will be

going. They can take any sympathy card etc. with them if anyone wants to send them.

Just heard from hubby that Troy has a brother in the military and the family wants to wait until he can get

here. Once his time of arrival is confirmed they will finalize arrangements. Some had asked if he was

married or had children and no to both. Still remembering his and Dianne's family in thoughts and

prayers..

Just heard from hubby that Troy has a brother in the military and the family wants to wait until he can get

here. Once his time of arrival is confirmed they will finalize arrangements. Some had asked if he was

married or had children and no to both. Still remembering his and Dianne's family in thoughts and

prayers..

Our prayers or with both families

Prayers have been said for both families. This is such a tragedy. I have to say I have thought about Dianne everyday since she passed away. I am so sorry that these families had to suffer this lose of a loved one. Sympathy to all involved and prayers.

I just saw this. I am so sorry to hear he has passed. The fact that he's no longer in pain may be the only comfort his family may feel. If it's possible, I'd like to attend the funeral, but it sounds like it will be pretty far away. Please let us know...

The funeral is Saturday. It is in Rainesville, Alabama. The name of he funeral home is W.T. Wilson.

His brother came home from the military today. I have passed the words of sympathy on to his

family...

The funeral is Saturday. It is actually somewhere near Chattanooga Tn. I will have the funeral home

name and place tomorrow. His brother came home from the military today. I have passed the words

of sympathy on to his family.

Thank you. Is there any way I could get a sympathy card to his family? I'd like to send one signed by all of the drivers in my district.

Hubby and I are leaving for Alabama now to attend Troy's Visitation. I have the

sympathy cards from the Bus Drivers and I will hand deliver them to his

parents.

:(

You are such a blessing to all that you touch. Thank you for organizing the cards from the drivers and for all that you do for your fellow Paulding Countians. Have a safe, safe trip.

Hubby and I are leaving for Alabama now to attend Troy's Visitation. I have the

sympathy cards from the Bus Drivers and I will hand deliver them to his

parents.

:(

Wow. I am so touched by this act of love and kindness. What an absolutely wonderful and kind thing to do. :wub: Ya'll have turned a tragedy into something beautiful. Have a safe trip.

Bless this family.