Paulding.com

Okay I relistened to the scanner and blushing here and will never report anything else. But It was another call and it was in between knowing where the subjects were and another call was put in about the 38 year old male shot in head. Then it went back to going to the scene of the subjects that burglarized the home. She did state exchanging gunfire with a Hiram Hs. student. That I did hear.

officer Going to basketball court on Alexander street changing locations at this time.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is an awful lot of death going on tonight? They are taking one to Paulding now in cardiac arrest (not related to shooting). There was a respitory arrest about 20 minutes ago. :closedeyes:

Is it just me, or does it seem like there is an awful lot of death going on tonight? They are taking one to Paulding now in cardiac arrest (not related to shooting). There was a respitory arrest about 20 minutes ago. :closedeyes:

It does seem like it... and and awful lot of people having chest pains/trouble breathing too..

Well I heard the thing about Hiram High School student involved as well but I don't know if that was the shooting part or the one shot at...I'm not good at this either...

They do sound busy though.

Edited by dawn923
Okay I relistened to the scanner and blushing here and will never report anything else. But It was another call and it was in between knowing where the subjects were and another call was put in about the 38 year old male shot in head. Then it went back to going to the scene of the subjects that burglarized the home. She did state exchanging gunfire with a Hiram Hs. student. That I did hear.

Our son just heard from a parent that a Hiram High student was shot and killed in the area mentioned. We have heard two names involed but will not post at this time until confirmed and family is notified. I am praying that everyone is wrong!! GOD be with these families!

Our son just heard from a parent that a Hiram High student was shot and killed in the area mentioned. We have heard two names involed but will not post at this time until confirmed and family is notified. I am praying that everyone is wrong!! GOD be with these families!

I was so hoping that I indeed heard wrong which I know I did but the part of the exchanging of gunfire I know I heard. The caller did call in a 10-15 from ... Hardy Circle, knew the subjects, named them, told the dispatcher where to find them right off of Hiram sudie..the blank street on the left. Stated a threat of a gun, heard exchange of gunfire with a Hiram HS. student. This is what I heard. It truly is sad. I was so hoping they missed.

sorry using on-screen k/board here

I do know that we passed all of the police sitting on the side of the road on bill carruth with no lights on, then when my son was coming home, there was a white jeep cherokee sitting in the road right at nebo with the back window busted(?) out, so something has definitely happened. All of the kids phones are going crazy trying to find out who.

Does anyone have any additional information?

I have been watching the news since 5 am and haven't heard anything.I hate to send my son to school {at Hiram High} and it be a really good friend or....... you just never know what the circumstances are going to be.#$%^ed if you do and #$%^ed if you don't.I usually have my scanner on in the evenings and tried my best to get it going yesterday for some reason and I can't get it to work and to me that was kind of a strange thing.Any tips on that?

THAT IS WHERE THEY A STOPPED THE JEEP . YOU KNOW THE "FELONY STOP" THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT!

(Hubby is correcting my Grammar)

This is correct, they said there was gun shots to the vehicle

I have been watching the news since 5 am and haven't heard anything.I hate to send my son to school {at Hiram High} and it be a really good friend or....... you just never know what the circumstances are going to be.#$%^ed if you do and #$%^ed if you don't.I usually have my scanner on in the evenings and tried my best to get it going yesterday for some reason and I can't get it to work and to me that was kind of a strange thing.Any tips on that?

I would NOT let this scare you. If we do, then we are letting "them" win. I know it is hard, but, we don't even know if a HHS child was killed or a 43 (?) year old man. Since we don't totally know the fact or truth, I don't think we should "jump". It was a very confusing night. :wacko:

This is correct, they said there was gun shots to the vehicle

I would NOT let this scare you. If we do, then we are letting "them" win. I know it is hard, but, we don't even know if a HHS child was killed or a 43 (?) year old man. Since we don't totally know the fact or truth, I don't think we should "jump". It was a very confusing night. :wacko:

What I never understood is how the complaintant called from Hardy circle and then was able to hear the gunshots at the location she claimed the subjects was at. Unless she went up to that location and was calling from a cellphone.

As the kids arrive at HHS this morning, I am sure if this is true, then the parents with children who go there will be getting phone calls from those children. I pray if this is true, the school is prepared with counselors. Of course, I hope this is NOT true and the kids at HHS don't have to go through this.

NO but I need to know. Shoot I am still waiting on more info of the shooting in Dallas the other day.

NO but I need to know. Shoot I am still waiting on more info of the shooting in Dallas the other day.

Repeating yourself over an over won't get you the answer any faster :p :lol:

Gotta love the hiccups :blush:

Update: THE PAULDING COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE REPORTS THERE WERE NO INJURED PARTIES IN THIS INCIDENT. THE INCIDENT DID INVOLVE SOME SHOOTING INCLUDING THE BACK WINDOW OF THE VEHICLE BUT AGAIN, NO PERSONS WERE INJURED IN THE MELEE. THE EVENT INVOLVING THE WHITE VEHICLE CONTINUES UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Busymom:

I'm going to assume there may have been a suicide or just an unattended death (aka: heart attack) although I didn't get specifics on that. Typically that kind of traffic, even on the scanner forum, is rarely a news item.

pubby

Busymom:

I'm going to assume there may have been a suicide or just an unattended death (aka: heart attack) although I didn't get specifics on that. Typically that kind of traffic, even on the scanner forum, is rarely a news item.

pubby

OK...thanks :rolleyes:

For the record, nobody was shot at any time. a back window of a vehicle was shot out but that is it. Hiram Investigators have this case and it is currently under active investigation. Again, "Nobody was ever shot at any time". No injuries reported.

Capt. Roberts

Hiram P.D

Uniform Patrol Supervisor

For the record, nobody was shot at any time. a back window of a vehicle was shot out but that is it. Hiram Investigators have this case and it is currently under active investigation. Again, "Nobody was ever shot at any time". No injuries reported.

Capt. Roberts

Hiram P.D

Thank you

Capt. Roberts

Hiram P.D

was that caller fibbing to the operator? Also was there something pertaining to this actually first started at the tennis courts in the park in Hiram?

Capt. Roberts

Hiram P.D

Thank You For Taking The Time To Keep Us Informed and THANK YOU for doing what you do! B)