Paulding.com

Update: THE PAULDING COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE REPORTS THERE WERE NO INJURED PARTIES IN THIS INCIDENT. THE INCIDENT DID INVOLVE SOME SHOOTING INCLUDING THE BACK WINDOW OF THE VEHICLE BUT AGAIN, NO PERSONS WERE INJURED IN THE MELEE. THE EVENT INVOLVING THE WHITE VEHICLE CONTINUES UNDER INVESTIGATION.

Named about 5 subjects. Says gun is involved. Has shot the gun. Said one involved in the shooting is from Hiram High School.

Units responding. Just exchanged gunfire with student. Subject was shot in the head.

183 what units do I have. Mentioned about 6 units in the area of Hiram Sudie. 125 is 23 in area of Hiram sudie. 166 too. Another 10-15 with 10-32 just called in another location which I believe I heard Cleburne Parkway.

subjects in a White jeep Cherokee with 20 inch black rims headed toward the willow..subdivision.

oh gosh this is so horrible did someone shoot the student or was it the police that shot him.....

Subjects were shooting at student. Sounded like exchanging gunfire but not sure. Police responded after the shooting.

i thought hardy circle was near east paulding middle, right?

Hardy circle is by 278. Caller was from Hardy Circle with a 10-15. She named 5 subjects. They found the person at a corner by willow street corner. The Police were after the subjects around the hiram sudie area. I believe Willows subdivision is in the area.

I may have wrote the wrong street down but I am confused of the distance still from Hardy way and the caller named the subjects, stated she heard the shooting but called from that address. Just got the Jeep cherokee occupied 3 or 4 times. At Nebo and Bill Curruth. Doing a felony stop.

Alexander is where the shooting occurred. Sorry its hard to keep up with so many different locations. The caller was from Hardy way or hardy circle and called in as a 10-15.

How did the caller know that this took place if they were at a different location? :unsure:

I'm listening to the archive and it sounds like it was originally a robbery or something, they keep saying they knew who did the burgarly. Then they came across with a 38 yr male shot on the archive. Not sure if that was listed above.

Alexander is where the shooting occurred. Sorry its hard to keep up with so many different locations. The caller was from Hardy way or hardy circle and called in as a 10-15.

Alexander what? I heard Alexander St on the scanner but, I did not see an Alexander St near Hardy Circle and the only thing I saw near Hardy Way was Alexander Path. I AM CONFUSED ALSO, AND WE ARE PROBABLY NOT THE ONLY ONES, EIHTER!