3 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:17 PM

The Hiram High Band of Gold is heading to Philadelphia tomorrow for a Music Showcase Festival! The Band will perform on Saturday. In addition to the performance, the Band will visit historic sites in Philadelphia and Gettysburg, as well as tour Amish country in eastern Pennslvania.

The Hiram Band of Gold

Edited by Mikey, 18 April 2007 - 05:18 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Move Queen

Move Queen

Paulding Com member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:19 PM

As a former Hiram Band of Gold mom, I wish you all lots of luck at Festival! Be safe and have much fun smile.gif

#3 North Carolina Froggie

North Carolina Froggie

super frog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,529 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:33 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 18 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Hiram High Band of Gold is heading to Philadelphia tomorrow for a Music Showcase Festival! The Band will perform on Saturday. In addition to the performance, the Band will visit historic sites in Philadelphia and Gettysburg, as well as tour Amish country in eastern Pennslvania.

The Hiram Band of Gold

is cody dunegan going with yall?
this is his uncle Richard and we had not heard anything about this ... dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

#4 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 06:18 PM

Sorry-- don't know offhand. The Band trip's been high on the radar screen since early last fall (actually this time last spring!). I hope he's going!
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics