8 replies to this topic

#1 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

The Hiram High Band of Gold Booster meeting will be held this Monday, April 16th at 7pm at Hiram High. The meeting will be held in the cafeteria.

The meeting will also include our 8th Grade Band Member/Parent Orientation, so all you upcoming Band of Gold members, please make sure you attend!

The Hiram Band of Gold

Edited by Mikey, 14 April 2007 - 12:37 PM.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#2 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 14 2007, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Hiram High Band of Gold Booster meeting will be held this Monday, April 16th at 7pm at Hiram High. The meeting will be held in the cafeteria.

The meeting will also include our 8th Grade Band Member/Parent Orientation, so all you upcoming Band of Gold members, please make sure you attend!

The Hiram Band of Gold

Bump
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!" -- Jack Kerouac

If you can look into the seeds of time, and say which grain will grow and which will not, speak then to me. MacBeth, I:3

#3 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 03:57 PM

Bumping cuz it's tonight. smile.gif

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."óMark Twain

Posted ImagePosted Image

Alternate signature available for those under 3 and right wing conservatives.
Why does it have to be political correctness? Why can't it just be common courtesy?
If Tylenol, duct tape, or a band aid can't fix it... you've got a serious problem!

#4 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (~*bwitchy*~ @ Apr 16 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bumping cuz it's tonight. smile.gif

Thanks! We had a great turnout! It looks like we have some terrific 8th grade families who will be joining the Band of Gold family! And the Color Guard performance was terrific, too!

#5 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 16 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks! We had a great turnout! It looks like we have some terrific 8th grade families who will be joining the Band of Gold family! And the Color Guard performance was terrific, too!

Are you the prez for next year?

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."óMark Twain

Posted ImagePosted Image

Why does it have to be political correctness? Why can't it just be common courtesy?
If Tylenol, duct tape, or a band aid can't fix it... you've got a serious problem!

#6 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (~*bwitchy*~ @ Apr 16 2007, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you the prez for next year?

"Co"-- there are two of us for next year-- we'll each take on certain projects and spread the work load.

#7 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 16 2007, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Co"-- there are two of us for next year-- we'll each take on certain projects and spread the work load.

Then I saw you tonight. ninja.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Mikey

Mikey

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

QUOTE (~*bwitchy*~ @ Apr 17 2007, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then I saw you tonight. ninja.gif

Now you'll have to introduce yourself! biggrin.gif

#9 Bwitchy

Bwitchy

Witchety Cricket

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,788 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Mikey @ Apr 20 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now you'll have to introduce yourself! biggrin.gif

I don't know...I kinda like having the "upper hand" ninja.gif

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics