4 replies to this topic

#1 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Never be concerned about a lightning strike again. Our technicians will come to your home and install a device in your panel that stops lightning from ruining your electronics. This unit is warrantied for life and comes with a $25,000 connected warranty for all of your major appliances. One lightning strike can cost as much as $10,000 in repairs. A real Nightmare. This is the permanent peace of mind solution. Electricians in Atlanta charge as much as $300 dollars for this same device. We are also master licensed and ensured. Call 770-872-0009 or visit us at www.electramedics.com

This special is for only $49

This coupon expires 2/28/13, Cannot be combined with any other offers

Edited by ElectraMedics, 01 February 2013 - 08:08 AM.

• C R likes this

#2 collegegal

collegegal

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Sounds like a great deal!
Dreams are acheived one goal at a time!

#3 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

This is a great price, we pay that much for the unit. We just want to earn new long term customers by extending a fantastic offer here on Pcom

#4 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,669 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

I am going to schedule for you to come out and put this on my house. We have a lot of electronics in our house.
I have a question, I also have a self standing garage and pool, will I need a separate surge protector for those? The garage is wired from the house, not the pole.

El Zorro

As far as releasing my name here, it's not going to happen.  There have been people here who found someone's given name and then found where they worked and made things difficult for them - all because they didn't like them here because of their political opinions.

#5 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

If the pool is wired from the house you only need one. You need one per electrical panel in the home.

I am going to schedule for you to come out and put this on my house. We have a lot of electronics in our house.
I have a question, I also have a self standing garage and pool, will I need a separate surge protector for those? The garage is wired from the house, not the pole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics