4 replies to this topic

#1 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Never be concerned about a lightning strike again. Our technicians will come to your home and install a device in your panel that stops lightning from ruining your electronics. This unit is warrantied for life and comes with a $25,000 connected warranty for all of your major appliances. One lightning strike can cost as much as $10,000 in repairs. A real Nightmare. This is the permanent peace of mind solution. Electricians in Atlanta charge as much as $300 dollars for this same device. We are also master licensed and ensured. Call 770-872-0009 or visit us at www.electramedics.com

This special is for only $49

This coupon expires 2/28/13, Cannot be combined with any other offers

Edited by ElectraMedics, 01 February 2013 - 08:08 AM.

• C R likes this

#2 collegegal

collegegal

Icon

• +Member plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Sounds like a great deal!
Dreams are acheived one goal at a time!

#3 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:12 AM

This is a great price, we pay that much for the unit. We just want to earn new long term customers by extending a fantastic offer here on Pcom

#4 LPPT

LPPT

Super Icon

• +PBA Business
  • 26,239 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

I am going to schedule for you to come out and put this on my house. We have a lot of electronics in our house.
I have a question, I also have a self standing garage and pool, will I need a separate surge protector for those? The garage is wired from the house, not the pole.

#5 ElectraMedics

ElectraMedics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

If the pool is wired from the house you only need one. You need one per electrical panel in the home.

I am going to schedule for you to come out and put this on my house. We have a lot of electronics in our house.
I have a question, I also have a self standing garage and pool, will I need a separate surge protector for those? The garage is wired from the house, not the pole.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Topics Recent Topics